Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

Anyone have "Adobe Premiere" & can put on youtube?

I'm sure there's no one out there but there's no harm tryin eh?

I have Adobe Premiere and I cannot seem to find ANY good settings for exporting. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this program and could tell me all of the settings they use when exporting a video to ensure that the video is a nice size:quality. I've been trying for YEARS but never understood. So I'm asking if anyone could illustrate what they use. I'd insanely appreciate it.

afaik adobe premiere is a complicated tool to start video editing,

if you are a real beginner I suggest windows movie maker,

but if you plan to work for a little while in video editing

I recommend this(Magix).

best video editing software I've seen so far.

Well when i do my recording in gamecam the best way to get quality for me is by having a high resolution (higher than that of the size of the vid in Youtube) as otherwise it goes REALLY blocky on youtube. I dont have adobe premiere tho im afraid..

The format of the file didnt seem to matter much.. just the resolution, also u probably wont need much more than 30 frames a sec.. i usually store mine in WMV format and get the highest res i can of the vid and it comes out pretty good in Youtube... but youtube compresses them anyway so its best to put ur high quality vids on some webspace wink_o.gif

If it needs to be moved fine. I have no idea where the idea of mission editing came into play here.

I've been using other editors for years. (My videos in sig). I've used Vegas for 6+ years but need examples on exporting settings for those who may use this program to export their video to youtube.

i googled and this is what i found:

http://www.squidoo.com/youtuberight/

basically, you need to consider:

frame-rate (12-15 fps is the edge of "persistence of vision" in motion pictures.)

file compression (the file that is exported like Quicktime, or windows media. i prefer Quicktime or flash player .FLV.)

media compression (the compression codec for squeezing the content into the file. i prefer either Sorenson 3 or h.264 for web video, and "animation" for archived video masters).

audio quality (at your discretion.)

obviously this is a "skin-deep", superficial answer to your question. however, since you have access to the web yourself, it might prove valuable to google for more indepth information...

some key words to use might be: "transcoding web video", "compression codecs", "exporting videos to web".