Sign in to follow this  
Dudester

Have people stopped making new maps??

There are a number of differences regarding scripting stuff for arma and scripting for ofp. For example moveindriver command does not move ai into a vehicle on multiplayer but was ok on ofp. Experienced OFP scripters are having to relearn scripting to see what works and what doesn't. I guess this is another reason not so many new missions are coming out.

I usually spend 1-3 days on one mission... current editor with slow testing possibilities makes it quite hard.

yeah Whisper, dont speak so much, you should work on your mission instead!

tounge2.gif

one big problem of ArmA and PvP missions is the fact of the uneven sides.

BLUFOR vs OPFOR is just usable for CQB in my opinion, cause the BLUFOR uniforms are too easy seen in open green areas like woods or in the grass.

So i have made now a BLUFOR vs RACS mission, lets see how hard it is to see the difference of this two uniforms.

Im going to use wood camo for BLUFOR troops for some missions soon, but then only players with the addons can play the missions.

confused_o.gif

Im still hoping that BIS will have solved the "normal" bugs soon and then start with improving the PvP part of ArmA.

notworthy.gif

I have some maps here, and there's more on the 16AAB servers.

If anyone would like to host the AirCav Onslaught and the AH64 onslaught map - I would be more than happy to see them played more.

I cannot host the AH64 version - so calling for volunteers smile_o.gif

http://vzone.virgin.net/wws.warwolf/index2.htm

The maps ain't spot-on perfect yet, but they are very playable.

Now that the version 1.07 patch has arrived, the AI engage aircraft much more than before - these maps are VERY dangerous and need to be approached as stealthily as possible.

Damn good fun and a great challenge.

If anyone hosts the AirCav/AH64 Onslaught map(s) on a passworded server, I would appreciate an invite....?

The maps now updated => see the map's thread in the map forum.

BLUFOR vs OPFOR is just usable for CQB in my opinion, cause the BLUFOR uniforms are too easy seen in open green areas like woods or in the grass.

Well, perhaps, but these US soldiers always come with their pesky M1 tanks, it's very annoying tounge2.gif Tough beasts these ones wink_o.gif

Back on the topic:

We usually have 1-2 new maps per week. We'll release them in a pack when they're ready. All of the latest maps are PvP with uneven sides - so, usually insurgents have to use partisan/guerrila tactics in order to bring down more powerful BLUFOR side.