Sign in to follow this  
capnfoo

Need help with the VERY basics of scripting

Please explain the basics, like how to make them, where to put them, how to execute them.

Hey. A working PBO unpacker is a good place to start. See how others do their work, try to understand how it comes together. That helps me, once I got the jist of how other folks do things I kind of get an idea of what words to enter in to the search query to find what I'm looking for. But OFPEC is a site you must have bookmarked. Like their site says "for the community, by the community". Best of luck.

This is in no way something you will learn overnight. In fact you wont learn it in 6 months.

There are some good suggestions in here and the best one is

Quote[/b] ]Hey. A working PBO unpacker is a good place to start. See how others do their work, try to understand how it comes together. That helps me, once I got the jist of how other folks do things I kind of get an idea of what words to enter in to the search query to find what I'm looking for.

Doing this will explain this to you faster than any other method. Once you have done this the other suggestion will bring it a together.