Sign in to follow this  
Talisa

Searchlights

Greetings All

I have three questions of which I have yet to find an answer using key word searches;

1. What is the command in the activation field for the AI to turn their lights on when driving a Tank at night?

2. How would I get a helicopter to turn on its search light (if it has one) to look for soldiers at night (again, in the activation field). I created a mission back in the original Flashpoint days and managed to do it but damned if I can remember how.

3. I see there is a static object in ArmA that is a search light. When placed I can mount it as a gunner and then press 'L' to turn on the light. Yep you guessed it, how do I get AI to do these two actions?

Regards,

Quote[/b] ]1. What is the command in the activation field for the AI to turn their lights on when driving a Tank at night?

In OFP this use to be done by setting unit combat mode to safe.

As for ArmA I have not explored it enough to comment on other ques.

No offense at all man, but there is another forum called ArmA for q's about ArmA. smile_o.gif I would try to help, but sadly, i don't have ArmA. BUHDUMBA! icon_rolleyes.gif

Please make sure you use the correct forum before and the search before you are posting your question.

This one says clearly OFP while your question is about ArmA.