Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Canada Has Warship!

I think its not very nice taking the michael outa canada, there very nice people and i think its not nice how the americans are always on there backs. someone desribed america as canadas greasy slobby neighbours. which i kinda agree biggrin.gif

lol funny stuff, heres another one on that site which might raise a few eyebrows wink.gif

ww2quote.gif

Bush administration officials agreed, and urged G.E. to abide by the spirit of the agreement. "What General Electric doesn't seem to understand is, European approval is not a mere formality, it's a genuine formality," said U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney. "If we want to build an Anti-Missile Shield or bomb the Middle East or combine two large American companies, we listen to Europe's objections, and then we build an Anti-Missile Shield or bomb the Middle East or combine two large American companies. End of story."

america "greasy neighbors" lol!! thats good, I actually like canada.. and all its ass backwards people tounge.gif

ive been there before,and to many of your horrors I felt like I was still in the US..

but keep the guns away from them, they are too plolite.. somoene will take them and shoot them.

ANGERED BY SNUBBING, LIBYA, CHINA

SYRIA FORM AXIS OF JUST AS EVIL

AUSTRALIA GETS DRUNK, WAKES UP IN NORTH ATLANTIC

CHOKING BUSH CALLED CABINET MEMBERS, TOLD

GOVERNMENT COULDN'T INTERVENE IN COLLAPSE

HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS DEMAND WARS

IN EASIER-TO-FIND COUNTRIES

timepuzzle.gif

AMISH ASSAIL NOVEL 'BUGGY NIGHTS'

Normally Peaceful People Declare Scheune-wa Against Author

amish.gif

U.S. "GROSSLY UNPREPARED" FOR UNLIKELY THREATS

No Plans in Place to Deal with Drying Up of Oceans, Giant Moon Explosion,

Or Potential for Everyone to Be Pecked to Death Like in "The Birds"

earthline.gif

U.S. ASKS BIN LADEN TO BE

SITE OF MASSIVE MONUMENT

"America's New War" to Become "America's New Building Project"

binladen.gif

I love the Canadians....very nice people...also, a lot of great music has come out of Canada. I even dated a Canadian figure skater for a while. :-)

Another point of note, Canada has some of the sexiest strippers I have ever seen. We refer to it as going to the "Canadian Ballet". You'd be amazed what an American Dollar can buy you there.... ;-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sergeant Rock @ Feb. 12 2002,18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I love the Canadians....very nice people...also, a lot of great music has come out of Canada.  I even dated a Canadian figure skater for a while. :-)

Another point of note, Canada has some of the sexiest strippers I have ever seen.  We refer to it as going to the "Canadian Ballet".  You'd be amazed what an American Dollar can buy you there.... ;-)<span id='postcolor'>

i always had that image of canada as well, loads of attractive scenery wink.gif whereas i can't help but think of the sleasy, terrifying type people you get on jerry springer whenever american ladies come up. Although of course there are loads of sexy american girls, its just something you can't help think about. Canada's image however hasn't really been ruined by jewish tv talk show hosts, and theres a lot fo french people there, which is cool since i have just started fancying the laetitia castro person (damm wierd name) from the sexiest women thread.

i hate maple syrup, but i say "aboot" and "eh" all the time so i guess they cant be all that bad a people eh? Damn u terrance and phillip!

"Chairman Levin however, explained that Italy was a U.S. ally, and that intervention is usually in response to a specific threat.

"OK, what about Arulco?" interrupted Tyler Boone, a senior at Bellevue High School in Wisconsin. "That's a country in Jagged Alliance 2 run by the evil Queen Deidranna. I'm totally familiar with that place. She's a major threat."

"Jagged...?" said Levin.

"Alliance. It's a computer game."

"Well, no," Levin answered. "We can't attack a fictional country."

"Yeah right," Boone mumbled. "Like Grenada was real.""

LOL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ Feb. 13 2002,10:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...but i say "aboot" and "eh" all the time...<span id='postcolor'>

A short funny story about Canadian customers. smile.gif

Back in the good old pre-PC days we sold a system that required the user to hit Ctrl-A in order to sign on. We sold one to some outfit in Canada. Well, trying to get them going over the phone took an hour. We'd say, "Hit Ctrl-A," and they'd say, "Ok, we hit Ctrl, eh? And nothing happened, eh?"

EHMM...sorry, but: serious: when did Canada get an Army?confused.gif

This was a crack in my plans for conquering the world sad.gif

It's ok to bash canada but not bash the US of A confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SCA Jolly @ Feb. 13 2002,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EHMM...sorry, but: serious: when did Canada get an Army?confused.gif

This was a crack in my plans for conquering the world sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

has the south park movie taught you nothing (slaps jolly and paces round room holding top of nose and mumbling)

I think it's kind of an unwritten rule that Americans, Canadians, and Europeans are always making fun of each other. It's like a game, eh?

True...

Plus if he calls THIS bashing he ain't seen some of the other posts....

It's just like in Finland we're always making fun of Sweden smile.gif And I bet Sweden is making fun of us wink.gif

And danish people also make fun of swedish people.

They say if you are drunk for more than 6 hours straight in Copenhagen, you automatically get a swedish passport.

smile.gifsmile.gif