Sign in to follow this  
foxer

china crack down.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 12 2002,12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">link is dead ("cannot find server")<span id='postcolor'>

Boy! Then they really cracked down, didn't they! wow.gifbiggrin.gif

As long as they kill christians i'm all for it...anyone else and i'd just be like eh......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 12 2002,14:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As long as they kill christians i'm all for it...anyone else and i'd just be like eh......<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm...must be one of those personal insecurity issues...

religion, language and skin color are the only reasons why we do have wars. Fanaticism about any of these three factors are the only cause of all this mess.

I say that we should be thankfull for it, or else this game would'nt exist...

And to all that says that war is horrible, I say yes it is, but have you got an alternative? Without rage and anger, lust for blood and power, we'd still be all just as dumb as a cow. grazing grass we've pooped on the day before...

god is the largest cause of death, millions and millions of dead motherfuckers because "god" told them it was a good idea.

language doesn't cause wars. It causes me to end up in the wrong place when catching a taxi.

religion and politics are now the only reasons I am aware of for war..

your forgetting Money and Control as causes for conflict.

before it turned communist, china was a pretty peacefull place.

i just be grateful that they have the best action star in the entire world.

they have the best action star in the entire world

why? Jackie Chan? I see him more as comedy than action.. but he does do some freaky shit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they have the best action star in the entire world

why? Jackie Chan? I see him more as comedy than action.. but he does do some freaky shit.<span id='postcolor'>

yea chan is vote the most popular action star world wide. and he does go with the slapstick fighting technique which is why everybody loves his movies. they dont need a good story, just a hole bunch of action. "the legend of drunken master" was probably his best. the crazy stuff really begins during the credits of all his movies when he shows the "misshaps" when a stunt didnt go as plan.

money and control = politics.

theres not much more to politics, other than cigars and sex.

smile.gif