Sign in to follow this  
Jblack

Waypoint and Beahvior Question

I am making a mission, and want to keep the Tanks and Infantry together as they patrol over a large plain.

I set a waypoint for the as a line, aware, and speed is limited but they always outpace the dismounted infantry, anything I can do to have the tanks slow down even further, closer to an infantry walking place

Every time I try to set a squad of dismounted infantry to walk in wedge formation with their weapons on safe, by putting a move waypoint, they can never stay in wedge formation, they stay in a column no matter what with safe on. I

s there anyway I can place a waypoint for a squad setting them in a wedge formation, with their weapons on safe? Or they have to move with their weapons at the ready on wedge?

Sorry if this is confusing...Just say and I will amend

Thanks,

Would anybody be able to comment on how to use this script?

Also I reiterate my original question:

Every time I try to set a squad of dismounted infantry to walk in wedge formation with their weapons on safe, by putting a move waypoint, they can never stay in wedge formation, they stay in a column no matter what with safe on. I s there anyway I can place a waypoint for a squad setting them in a wedge formation, with their weapons on safe? Or they have to move with their weapons at the ready on wedge?

Also I reiterate my original question:

Every time I try to set a squad of dismounted infantry to walk in wedge formation with their weapons on safe, by putting a move waypoint, they can never stay in wedge formation, they stay in a column no matter what with safe on. I s there anyway I can place a waypoint for a squad setting them in a wedge formation, with their weapons on safe? Or they have to move with their weapons at the ready on wedge?

That's not your fault... wink_o.gif

That's a known limitation at this point.