Sign in to follow this  
kosta87

Itwea's Lightsaber released

Adding to what dynamite cow said about "stacking" health due to force drain, it can be done. When the user/ai chooses to use the force drain on someone, it will check to see if their own health is >=1. If it is, it will add the number of health that it is draining to a different variable, where it can later take health off that variable until it equals 0, and then it would finally take health off of the person that had the extra health.

That may sound a bit confusing, but I couldn't think of any other way to put it. Just an idea!

BTW: I am AMAZED with this addon.

Ahh man i justed uninstalled OFP because i got Arma, now i'm gonna have to install all that Star Wars stuff again.

Looks great guys, looking forward to trying this stuff out

Lesson 556: Never ever un-install OFP from your HD.

biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Lesson 556: Never ever un-install OFP from your HD.

Haha, the biggest bitch is i had to download my OWN star wars addons again tounge2.gif

I did have some problems with this addons also, it ran fine when i had a clean OFP install with RES but the moment i added other addons it started to lagg like hell.

@ lordhorus:

Lesson n 557: Make backups of all addons, especially of addons of your own making!

Woah this is surpisingly fun and challenging. Great work!

Yeah right, because that block function is really going to help you when he's shootin laser beams! wow_o.gif

More like photon torpedoes