Sign in to follow this  
Lowjack

Ronin's Girls are Lobsters

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Feb. 10 2002,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ahh that Thomas the Tank engine site was the best hey you got any links to it Ruskie?<span id='postcolor'>

I could of course tell you via msn or messenger but not on the forum for the protection of our younger visitors (if i post it here the mods will get stroppy wink.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

Why what do the mods have against Thomas the Tank Engine? wink.gif

you may be joking, nut were not wink.gif, ruskie did actually put a link to some "midgets" doing some things a few months ago. What they were doing.... well you can use your imagination wink.gif

Ruskie knows tons of sick sites just ask him and he will give you or post the links to a couple hundred of them from his massive collection smile.gif .

I advise you remove that little smudge you on your last post Ruskie it kind of blocks off words here and there and the mods are cleaning nuts so they might be pissed wink.gif