Sign in to follow this  
AgentJonathan

Overtext

How can I put text over my avatar but under my name?

e.g. : W0lle hase something about Pink BI Glasses right above his avatar, but under his name [W0lle]

thx in advance... thumbs-up.gif

A moderator has to do it and it won't be something you want. I got my random ass title because I replied to a question in the Ask A Mod thread with a totally competent answer.

Give it a few weeks and you'll probably be given moderator privileges anyway, at which point you'll be able to do it yourself (seems as though they're letting any random person [ie: W0lle and whoever else has been given mod-privs in the last 20 or so minutes] be a moderator these days and you seem like a prime candidate).

When you've accumulated sufficient experience reputation levels (see the single box under blackdog's avatar), you can apply for one by posting a request in this board.

The process is automated. A system bot trolls the forums looking for particularly formated user posts. Due to technical requirements of the older software in use, you must type in all caps when you make the request.

One you have done that, submit your post and then view it. Click on the "Report to Moderator" link on the bottom of the post to initiate the process.

Thank you,

Shinraiden

Secretary-Generalissimo

The Tenured Old Geezer's Secret Society of BIS Forum Lurkers and Opposition Party Shadow Moderators

Send a request accompanied with naked pictures of yourself to one of the moderators, Franze preferably. I am sure they will be happy to help you.