Sign in to follow this  
granQ

KP CTI Released

sweet! Yeah im also in a student ghetto! rofl.gifbiggrin_o.gif

sometimes in class i get so tired i wanna start up arma and do mission editing biggrin_o.gif boring times makes for great inspirations sometimes. Cant wait for the next version. thumbs-up.gif

Very nice granQ and team! smile_o.gif

0.117 version released!

Download KP CTI 0.117

Version 0.117

Fixes:

Small tweak to the mech unit script.

Sam sites works better.

AI now buys choppers.

Marker for FARP didn't show on map.

Tweaks and additions:

Planes/choppers now got a warning sound for incoming missiles.

New system for gear selection, you now spawn as that class.

Included Dr_Eyeball's Dialogs.

New markers, UAV, Engineer and chopper.

Do sam sites still bounce around crazily/never fire their third missile/kill their operators? or has that been fixed

Do sam sites still bounce around crazily/never fire their third missile/kill their operators? or has that been fixed

don't know.. please try and report back. the third missile i never heard about. The bounce bug i tried to solve but untested

Does anyone else have issues with the AI purchased Choppers in this latest version?

Basically they have no problem buying them, but the choppers just stay hovering at the location they were purchased (the starting areas).

I noticed when I died and respawned, there were 6-7 little birds hovering above the respawn point.

To see why the SLA were sending so few units at me, I switched sides, spawned as SLA, only to be "teamkilled" by the AI as a massive chain explosion of at least 10 Hips colliding. I guess they were doing the same thing - just hovering over the start location.

Mods running at the time (on both server and client) were MadMatts ArmA Effects, DM's Smoke Effects and Six_Tracers (with six_misc and extended init eventhandler).

Server was Windows Dedicated.

AI was set to both sides.

don't know.. please try and report back. the third missile i never heard about. The bounce bug i tried to solve but untested

I haven't tried the latest versions but editor placed sam sites used to get stuck on their last missile and eject their operator, who would take damage from it (wtf!wink_o.gif, get in again, eject, take more damage, etc till he dies

I haven't tried the latest versions but editor placed sam sites used to get stuck on their last missile and eject their operator, who would take damage from it (wtf!wink_o.gif, get in again, eject, take more damage, etc till he dies

smile_o.gif

and frogg, yeah choppers suck sometimes. Always work it :/