Sign in to follow this  
LeftSkidLow

Can't play RTS Maps

I'm getting the "cannot play/edit mission .... .. .. downloadable content has been deleted" error when I try to join a server running the new RTS maps. So I went and opened up the mission.sqm to see which addons are required and the only thing I can think of is the SU34. I have 1.05 but I have yet to see this aircraft, its not there in the mission editor (I looked in all the possible menus, even civilian and empty) , no evidence of it my addons folder, I opened air.pbo, ca.pbo and the wheeled.pbo trying to find any kind of data that might hint that I have it but there is nothing.

Maybe I'm just crazy or I don't know what I'm doing, but it really seems I don't have the su34, which would cause this error message. If it turns out I don't have it, how can I get it?

I figured out I'm missing air3.pbo. I have the german downloaded version, and have patched it to 1.05. When I originally patched it, I got no errors, I just redownloaded the patch and now it says I'm missing air3.pbo. Any ideas on how to get it working without reinstalling?

ask a friend to send you the pbo file

I'll do that, hopefully it isn't too big though. I already asked one and he doesn't have that file either, so I bet there are quite a few people out there that may run into this problem. I played online for months and never had a problem but I always suspected the SU34 was missing.

DO NOT WORRY!

It happens to 99% of the people who play RTS. It happens to me and there is nothing missing. It happens to a lot of RTS players. Have no fear. Go into the mission editor and look up OPFOR\Air\Su34 if you are worried.

You are fine.

^if you can actually play the mission ignore it. Happens to alot of people. If you cannot get into the mission and are booted from server then something is wrong.

Thank you very much for that file Turkmenbashi, turns out it was the problem and I'm in an RTS right now.