Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

?Was my topic deleted?

I posted this about an hour ago, and now I can't seem to find it. Mod's did you delete it? or has it simply vanished, or did I only dream that I was posting it?

I have the idea that some moderators (I mention no names here) are closing threads not just because they're offending, or considered spam but also if they are boring to them. It is called misuse of power. mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 09 2002,19:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are you talking about placebo? If you are he'll punish you.

Woohoo two Finnish guys in the lead:

http://www.saltlake2002.com/x/f/frame.htm?u=/r/2/res/res_NCM070101.htm<span id='postcolor'>

Read the message between the brackets wink.gif

I do my pontius pilate impersonation and wash my hands clean of any guilt.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 09 2002,19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think you are talking about placebo wink.gif He should punish you wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

never heard of the guy, who is he anyway?

Anyway he is here to "please use". That's wat placebo means in the language it originates from. So I'm in no worries as long as he doesn't expect me to drop my pants wink.gif

l24a , why do you change the image in your sig so often ?

we know how you look like now

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 09 2002,19:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">l24a , why do you change the image in your sig so often ?

we know how you look like now<span id='postcolor'>

I broke my only mirror at home. And i'm vain. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 09 2002,19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ha I have it in the filter list tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I wish I could selective filter the sigs and avatars wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (L24A @ Feb. 09 2002,20:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ha I have it in the filter list tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I wish I could selective filter the sigs and avatars wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Get WebWasher and you can. I have all the annoying picture sigs in the filter list.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 09 2002,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ha I have it in the filter list tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I wish I could selective filter the sigs and avatars wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Get WebWasher and you can. I have all the annoying picture sigs in the filter list.<span id='postcolor'>

Thanx!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey, don't hijack my thread!<span id='postcolor'>

Why not?

Nobody knows why your thread was closed except probably "To Please" and he isn't online right now.

Oh, what the hell...hijack away.

I'll probably never get an answer anyway...

I will return to take it back, I just need to find a magical fountain where I can restore my HP.