Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

Russian vs. American

I remember when russia was palying with american in hockey in 1980.The spectators were booing and throwing food and calling russian "commies".A very bad game...I'm talking about the lame specators...

I'm not agAinSt american but I HATED THAT GAME AND USA people...I didn't really care if we lost I course russia won more than we lost wink.gif

didn't I see the next part where american beaten britain too????that was a joke thet were known for best hockey.

i remember a similar event, when prince naseem hamed had this boxing match (against a guy i can't remember) and he came on and every single american was booing him and even throwing stuff at him, then he floored the other boxer in under a minute and they all shut up and started complaining. seeing the americans boo and insult hamed so much (even when his opponent wasn't even american) made me hate them for the duration of the match.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I remember when russia was palying with american in hockey in 1980<span id='postcolor'>

What are you complaining about? You weren't even alive back then.

Sheesh.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm not agAinSt american but I HATED THAT GAME AND USA people<span id='postcolor'>

Quit contradicting yourself........

Jeez....

Tyler

So, you don't hate Americans?

Allow me to quote you from another thread...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damn right I hate american<span id='postcolor'>

Interesting......

Tyler

quit posting "dearmo" in russian language means shit.

You're trying to turn into a flame war....

flame war is bad its not cool flame is not cool!!!!

LOL, what the hell are you saying?.... I seem to ask myself that after reading most of your posts, for help with the English language, go here.

When did I flame you? I don't recall.

Tyler

dude theres nothing wrong with my english...

I type fast and I don't see what I did wrong...

BTW hail putin he's cool

I type fast too, but i can spell properly. I am betting English is your second language. Am I right?

No offence.

Tyler

Oh come on. Americans arent the only people that do that... I seem to recall english spectators being banned from all football games in some other country for some amount of time for starting a riot, not just bitching

yea those europeans are real crazy when their home team looses in a soccor match. i cant really remember but i believe it was UK vs Itlaly, Itlaly won and the UK spectators went into a freakin riot, the attacked not only the visting team but the visting spectators as well. and wasnt there one other that involved the burning of a stadium? we havent had such a riot since the red wings won the stanley a while back. and even that didnt involve such violence.

soccer sucks and its extremists fans too. I work for a large soccer club in the netherlands (S.C. Heerenveen). Luckily we dont get much rioting. But i do see that sorta stuff on tv. I see nothing wrong with sending the army after hooligans and shooting them with live ammo. Unfortuantly the dutch government has chosen their usual liberal aproach to them and let them run wild.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">soo in conclusion is

ignore the lamers at school?<span id='postcolor'>

[sarcasm]No. Don't ignore them and come and bitch to us about how much you hate Americans for being so anti-Russian. wink.gif [/sarcasm]

If you think Europeans are bad for Soccer madness, go to Brazil, they kill people on losing teams over there. (well, at least they have)

Tyler

It's not only US vs. Russia which sparked this unsporty attitude with the spectators.

I once witnessed a hockey game between the czech republic and russia in prague. I tell you that was a hell more unfriendly than US vs. Russia ever could get. It was a little like soccer The Netherlands vs. Germany happening.

rijkaardspuckt.jpg

I think this picture says it all

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Feb. 09 2002,04:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">soccer sucks and its extremists fans too. I work for a large soccer club in the netherlands (S.C. Heerenveen). Luckily we dont get much rioting. But i do see that sorta stuff on tv. I see nothing wrong with sending the army after hooligans and shooting them with live ammo. Unfortuantly the dutch government has chosen their usual liberal aproach to them and let them run wild.<span id='postcolor'>

heerenveen are class, i always buy players from them on champ manager, same with PSV. I always buy ebbinge, huizingh and lurling smile.gif

hooliganism does suck ass though and it is kinda plauging football right now. Hopefully it won't become a massive thing when the dutch beat england in the upcoming friendly smile.gif (i think the dutch team is sheer class, while the english team is naff)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Feb. 09 2002,15:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">while the english team is naff)<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm 1-5 springs to mind smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 09 2002,22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">while the english team is naff)<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm 1-5 springs to mind smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i meant naff in comparison to the dutch team smile.gif the german team sucks (now). If holland field people like nistelrooy, kluivert and seedorf then i doubt england have much of a chance biggrin.gif englands defense isn't strong enough

it'd be great if england do win though, obviously

Haven't Holland failed to qualify for the world cup?