Sign in to follow this  
red oct

should offtopic be removed?

What do you mean best/worst spammer most of them have moved on. I seem to be the only old guard left around here.

I'm still here, and i'm actually relieved that hamster is now the biggest and best spammer, since normally people would call me it and it would hurt my feelings since all those massive, informative and highly intellectual posts i'd make (in large volumes) weren't taken into account sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Feb. 08 2002,21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm still here, and i'm actually relieved that hamster is now the biggest and best spammer, since normally people would call me it and it would hurt my feelings since all those massive, informative and highly intellectual posts i'd make (in large volumes) weren't taken into account sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Man, what the hell are you on about? you just copy and paste your smart replies from other forums with the same topic on them as the one in these. smile.gif

Do you see that ham with that fatty juicy meet in it? Where can I get one? Like all places where I go to and order the biggest hamburger they only have this 1mm thick piece of overdriven hamstermeat.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GrimCalavera @ Feb. 08 2002,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you see that ham with that fatty juicy meet in it? Where can I get one? Like all places where I go to and order the biggest hamburger they only have this 1mm thick piece of overdriven hamstermeat.<span id='postcolor'>

Do you want my rath to hit you?

negerbil.jpg

me and my little other furry buddies will kick your ass