Sign in to follow this  
red oct

should offtopic be removed?

seems nothing but debates and flame wars, anyone else agree?

might as well get 2 guestions solved at once, what does 733t mean?

No. Offtopic is one of the best forums. It's a bad thing it's become country flaming and other sorts of flaming sad.gif

yeap, this forum had some of its share of crackpots, remember that one fella who supported chechans and rant on how all russians should die? what ever happen to that nut? than there was twang, than someone, now silient wings

by the way what does 733T mean? ive been woundering all my life on this forum what it means

Yes the old forum (especially Offtopic) was completely infested by idiots at one point. It's a good thing that we have people like placebo now (never thought I'd be happy about the new moderators smile.gif ).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Feb. 08 2002,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeap, this forum had some of its share of crackpots, remember that one fella who supported chechans and rant on how all russians should die? what ever happen to that nut? than there was twang, than someone, now silient wings

by the way what does 733T mean? ive been woundering all my life on this forum what it means<span id='postcolor'>

Umm...where do you see 733t??

And this is the only forum I go to on here...occasionally the Add-on forum. But I use this by far the most, and despite the country bashing still my fav....besides...sometimes its fun to argue with people who have legitamate arguments....and placebo takes care of the rest biggrin.gif

oops i had it spelled incorectly i mean what doest 1337 mean?

indeed offtopic forum is one of the best ive seen

and over the last few weeks there has been good topics come up (apart from stupid polls) and a few topics have been deleted that were pointless.

Now forum is back running properly i thiink the mods will get back on top of things ( so to speak -]]]]]) biggrin.gif

Don't delete the off-topic forums,delete the flamers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 08 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(never thought I'd be happy about the new moderators smile.gif ).<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO me neither wink.gif

Nothing personal placebo, you know you're my favourite moderator.

The check's in the mail.

The only reason this forums is good is because of me biggrin.gif Yep nice bit of self-delusion there. smile.gif

Although the thought of having no OT does at this moment in time seem very appealing, I'm getting a smidge fed up logging in to find yet another person has decided that they're no longer having any fun or whatever so they're intent on causing as much trouble as they can to see how long it takes for me to turn up confused.gif

Of course not, while you may have some "flaws" I've been impressed by the amount of help you actually give to people in the other forums on here smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 08 2002,20:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's true you're the best....I mean the best SPAMMER hahhaa tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You better be calling me the best spammer I would be upset if some else got the title.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 08 2002,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Of course not, while you may have some "flaws" I've been impressed by the amount of help you actually give to people in the other forums on here smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

This is historical, one of the moderators saying that. I should print it and put it on the wall.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 08 2002,20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nah there's no competition for you.<span id='postcolor'>

*wipes tear out of eye* That means a lot to me smile.gif Still have top place.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 08 2002,20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Of course not, while you may have some "flaws" I've been impressed by the amount of help you actually give to people in the other forums on here smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

This is historical, one of the moderators saying that. I should print it and put it on the wall.<span id='postcolor'>

umm mods pet poster