Sign in to follow this  
Col.Flanders

TrackIR

how about a AV googles which support atless 1024x768 res ? would be awsome, and might help to work out the problem tounge2.gif

Actually the ironsights+non-zoom optics should be made slightly transparent to simulate keeping both eyes open.

I actually shoot both eyes open with slightly zooming optics as well.

I agree with Col.Flanders original point. I would like to see this added as an option.

I would like to see further implementation by pressing the "hold breath" key locking the view forward and preventing the TIR from recognizing any input but the lean command. thumbs-up.gif

Yeah I hate the ability to look around in ironview.

First I thought it needs some time to get used to but I'm seven weeks later now and I still hate it. sad_o.gif

It's doable when you have all the time of the world to aim but it's too sensitive in the heat of the battle. (especially after running or sprinting, turning,...)

I can only use it in vehicles, It's great in choppers but useless on foot (for me personally) I would really apreciate it when this was optional.

I agree with Col.Flanders original point. I would like to see this added as an option.

I would like to see further implementation by pressing the "hold breath" key locking the view forward and preventing the TIR from recognizing any input but the lean command.  thumbs-up.gif

hey its a good idea!

Jason-Alaska, you just hit the nail on the head!

That would be a perfect solution!