Sign in to follow this  
Hamilton

AIMBOT???

yeah, i remember that mad.gif i didn't find it remotly funny i was there for 3 minutes wondering wtf had happened, i remember saying to myself ''Thats the first cunt to die next round''

but now i see the funny side biggrin.gif

Yep then the next round Black Op nailed you before you got to me and for some fluke of game play three of them killed me at once.

Cool we have nearly filled a page with are cheating exploits

smile.gif

I bet tomorrow when more people come online we're gonna get flamed for all this biggrin.gif i also have a feeling we'll get some ppl asking us for the links to the ogc page

Yep, but it is worth it for the publicity you get from it people rember you better if you piss them off. smile.gif

Actually, I think there's Aimbot for OFP....

If I remember the name correctly...it's called...YOUR BRAIN AND RESPOSE SYSTEM!!!! coupled with practice after practice.....

none of which I have/did wink.gif

i think there is an aimbot for ofp, i mean the ai has to use something to headshot you while your'e hiding in a bush 200 metres away. i'm sure one could take that portion of the ai and graft it onto some code to make it a working cheat.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 09 2002,00:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's an invitation for free flaming if I ever saw one, you bastard wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You think so wouldn't you but no one has taken the bait sad.gif

Yeah, that sucks sad.gif i always like having arguments with non cheating humanitarian type ''cheating is wrong'' people sad.gif especially in cs when i own them (due to cheats biggrin.gif)

Yep. I am kind of disappointed maybe there in shock as the fact we discussed for about an entire page.

Cheating is ok if people know you are cheating. Then they can always just go away and play with non-cheaters. (Or boot you, whatever they prefer)

If they think you are playing normally, then it's not fair.

Then you're just a sorry bast*rd trying to appear more skilfull then you really are.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cheating is ok if people know you are cheating. Then they can always just go away and play with non-cheaters. (Or boot you, whatever they prefer)

If they think you are playing normally, then it's not fair.

Then you're just a sorry bast*rd trying to appear more skilfull then you really are.<span id='postcolor'>

You'd actually thinking cheating so much will make you crap at all games but it doesn't, just at cs smile.gif

Its actually very bad now. Even though i don't cheat at dod, tfc and firearms (seriously now) the detection system still pick up the odd ogc file (this happened yesterday even though i had long since deleted every ogc thing to stop it being detected in dod). sad.gif its terrible

i only cheated ast cs because one day i was in a server, waiting for black op to connect, and i was against this guy called jesus, and instead of flaming him for his blatant cheating i asked him where i can get them, he told me. since therre are so many cheaters in cs i decided to start cheating. and it was fun biggrin.gif i recommend everyone plays cs a few times with ogc on. Although when it gets detected (not as often as you'd think though) it comes up in big red writing mid game and insults you sad.gif

I would like to see a aimbot that makes me able to put a bullet in the head of a guy running 500 meters away using HK.

An aimbot that just aims for the head and fires would really suck in OFP, cuz half of the times you kill people, they are moving. Even when crawling U will hit the legs istead of the head if Ur like 300 meters away. I think that if someone uses an aimbot it will show pretty easily because he will probably have no other OFP skill. CS skill is all about the aim, OFP skill is alot more then the aim. And I dont think its the same type of people that play CS as the ones that play OFP. I have cheated once, I used the spectator cheat in CS, I didnt use it alot cuz I didnt wanna ruin everyones day, I just wanted to try it. I think it was funny watching people surprised because the hostages were rescuing themselves. Its only the cheats that you cant see that are really annoying to me, if someone use spectator cheat you just leave the server, but if someone is using aimbot and wallhack you just keep telling yourself he isnt cheating...anyway OFP is ALOT better then CS and there is no way in hell OFP is gonna have the same problem with cheating as CS. I dont think OFP will have like any problem with cheating at all. The only thing to be paranoid about now is EAX, I cant use it but I heard its not that good because it makes U nervous since U hear people everywere smile.gif

Everybody that use aimbots, wallhacks or any other cheatingdevice should DIE!!! Just DIE!!! Simple as that... sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sandman @ Feb. 10 2002,20:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Everybody that use aimbots, wallhacks or any other cheatingdevice should DIE!!! Just DIE!!! Simple as that... sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no we shouldn't!!! mad.gif

Well... now...

Ok, I have been accused of cheating, but it is from practice and real life experience. I use the sight picture option to shoot almost exclusively. Only when the enemy tries a rush and gets closeer than 50 meters do I pull away from the sight picture. I can hit most targets that are stationary or crawling at 200m 95% of the time. I almost never use burst, ever. I will use full auto as a last ditch effort if I have that option. I do a pretty good job of hitting moving targets at this range too.

My favorite weapon is of couse the H&K since I can make open sight shots at 200m. I almost never get noticed even when out in the open if I am prone. My second favorite is the AK-74 due to the open sight picture over the closed sight picture of the M-16.

Callsign: Cowboy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Everybody that use aimbots, wallhacks or any other cheatingdevice should DIE!!! Just DIE!!! Simple as that...

<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe you should give them a helping hand tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Feb. 10 2002,18:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Everybody that use aimbots, wallhacks or any other cheatingdevice should DIE!!! Just DIE!!! Simple as that... sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no we shouldn't!!!   mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeha we cheat for fun not to ruin peoples game and since most people cheat at CS your just basically level with them hell I get accused of cheating at CS even when I don't cheat some people will accuse on the basis that you have a good kill to death ratio and you got a ping of over 300 hell I'm use to that sort of ping I should be good with it jus because these tits with a ping of 50 can't hit a barn door at 2oo meters does not mean every one else is cheating.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cookj71 @ Feb. 11 2002,11:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well... now...

Ok, I have been accused of cheating, but it is from practice and real life experience.  I use the sight picture option to shoot almost exclusively.  Only when the enemy tries a rush and gets closeer than 50 meters do I pull away from the sight picture.  I can hit most targets that are stationary or crawling at 200m 95% of the time.  I almost never use burst, ever.  I will use full auto as a last ditch effort if I have that option.  I do a pretty good job of hitting moving targets at this range too.

My favorite weapon is of couse the H&K since I can make open sight shots at 200m.  I almost never get noticed even when out in the open if I am prone.  My second favorite is the AK-74 due to the open sight picture over the closed sight picture of the M-16.  

Callsign: Cowboy<span id='postcolor'>

This sounds a bit like Malboeuf. Where is he anyway?