Sign in to follow this  

Is it possible to take a "snapshot" of screen

Is there i button i could hit or some such to capture an in game screenshot?

Hit your "Print Screen" button, then alt-tab out of the game and paste into whatever graphics editor you use.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ Feb. 07 2002,01:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hit your "Print Screen" button, then alt-tab out of the game and paste into whatever graphics editor you use.<span id='postcolor'>

Thanx m8, i gotta try it when i get home. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SilentEcho @ Feb. 07 2002,09:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">somtimes like on mine it makes a new folder named 'screenshots' guess not for u<span id='postcolor'>

Unless you have a screen capture utility running, Windows will simply place a copy of the current screen on the clipboard, but it won't create a folder for them and save them to disk.

I recommend you download Hypersnap

here.

I was gonna attach a screenshot taken with Hypersnap but it seems I have misplaced it...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Feb. 08 2002,01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Grabclipsave is just as good, with a bunch of decent features... and its freeware without those stupid ads.

You can grab it here.<span id='postcolor'>

This one worked. thanks dude smile.gif