Sign in to follow this  
Big Ofp Fan

Camp Charlie

Hello

I want to present you my new mission "Camp Charlie" .

In this you must/can sneak in a sovjet base and destroy all armored and non armored vehicles.

If you done with it... .

There are two versions of this mission - The normal version (non addons) and the addon version

The Addonversion includes the WoodlandUS2 addon and (for the Good old Ofp feeling wink_o.gif ) the rlk-guerillias smile_o.gif

Have fun with it wink_o.gif

Camp Charlie (Standard)

Camp Charlie (Addons)

Addons

Rlk Guerillias

Woodland Addon

More Infos, like ever, in the readme

feel free to visit us (English version also avaible now wink_o.gif ) Forum schreiben

01l.jpg02l.jpg07l.jpg04l.jpg05l.jpg

06l.jpg

Is this an SP mission ?

great mission .reminded me of the origional ofp missions

thanks wink_o.gif

That was my target smile_o.gif , make a ArmA mission in good old Ofp style inlove.gif

great mission .reminded me of the origional ofp missions

Yep, great location, good balance, very fun to play.

Good Job

I played the non addon version and it broke after destroying the first shilka (Waypoint didnt update). I wanted to host this on our site but there is no readme or any info in the download, just the .pbo. The site link was to a German forum thread - no idea where to go from there. Could you advise on any updated vesion or supply a readme so you can be credited please?

hello Pikey and thanks for interesting wink_o.gif

I have already updated the mission to ver 1.1 . It's tested by extern testers and no bugs or errors is in it wink_o.gif

Yea the link go into a german forum because I'm a german wink_o.gif . I had an English corner in my forum but this offer wasn't used by the users (except the f**** spam noobs) so I have resolutely to cut this section, sorry.

Try again the 1.1 wink_o.gif

Greets

BOF

PS: There are 3 shilka's not only one. They are hidden around the base in the hills. The waypoint change if you complete the first objective.

How you complete it's your choise. You can destroy the shilka's and wait for airsupport or you get in by your own (I really don't recommend the second way wink_o.gif )