Sign in to follow this  
Frosty_theAussie

Command Engine 2

Does anybody know of any efforts to port Command Engine 2 (from Operation Flashpoint) to Armed Assault. If none exist, would it be okay for me to do so with permission of the original creators?

Why don't you just ask them before you consider doing it?

Talk to spinor of Chain Of Command

CoC

But i'm quite sure he is working on it already and seriously doubt anyone else than him could port it to ArmA . wink_o.gif

But i'm quite sure he is working on it already and seriously doubt anyone else than him could port it to ArmA . wink_o.gif

Erm, it's not really that hard. Armed Assault is practically Flashpoint, just HDR-ed up.

send Walker a pm or ask the question over at the coc forum.

i think you will find there has been much work done on a new and improved version, as and when it will be ready is another thing

i think you will find there has been much work done on a new and improved version, as and when it will be ready is another thing

Thats right, spinor has already posted some screenshots in the Chain of Command forums showing the new user interface for the CE 3.

I can feel that a public release is imminent, I can't wait smile_o.gif

Thats right, spinor has already posted some screenshots in the Chain of Command forums showing the new user interface for the CE 3.

I can feel that a public release is imminent, I can't wait smile_o.gif

and even better, its MP compatible

What this means

For a coop, you can have 1 enemy player commander, who can control all the AI via the dialog interface. Co-ops will never be the same. This has to be one of the most Game changing systems in development right now.

and even better, its MP compatible

That would be really cool. I wonder how far a real chain of command will be implemented in the CE 3. You know some of the stuff that should have been in stock ArmA...