Kirovski

New System

Hey guys, im back from the dead.

I got a new system:

P4 1.8Ghz

256MB DDR Ram

Geforce 2  (64MB)

Windows XP..

Should OFP work fine with this ? Or will XP f*ck it up ??

Very soon i´ll b online again kickin all of ur asses, biggrin.gif

I´m upgrading to 512MB DDR RAM soon since my dad was being a tightass and wanted to stick with 256MB.......

Kirovski

It would seem while you've been gone you forgot what type of posts belong where tounge.gif

Moving to OT smile.gif

Hmmm there is a mobo that supports DRR RAM for P4 but it does not work so good with P4. Get some RD RAM.

I want to beat krivostk up I hate you!!!

I only have a PII 449 mhz!!

and people are complainting about P4!!!!!!

you need to realize that I and many other poor people dreamed about having P4!!!

my god....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Should OFP work fine with this ? Or will XP f*ck it up ??<span id='postcolor'>

well, some say XP never has enough of memory, but i still think you will be running OFP just fine with those specs.

When I updated to my new computer I have more lag now then I did before....twice as good as my last and twice the lag....ain't my luck great?

============================================

Hmmm there is a mobo that supports DRR RAM for P4 but it does not work so good with P4. Get some RD RAM.

============================================

Your system is OK, pls refer to : (for P4+DDR RAM)

www.tomshardware.com

Regards,

Icabola

i run 1gig ddr ram with athlon 1.2 and i cant belelive the difference in game play and graphics compared to ma old setup i had amd500 with 512 ram and got 500 benchmark in ofp now i get just under 3000 so any upgrade is recommended.

Oh radeon 64 ddr i got and use xp (with no problems)

I think I have so much more lag now because of the antialiasing...voodoo some how did this way better...by itself.....with Geforce I have to adjust the antialiasing myself and I think in places with allot of trees and stuff the massive amount of antialiasing is causing lag....I know that's the case with max payne....

Like with max payne

my old computer....no lag inside buildings..tons of outside....no aliasing problems.

new computer...runs fine everywhere...aliasing problems.

I turn on antialiasing.....lags inside not out...

because inside you have lots of objects so the antialiasing is causing lag....sucks but nothing I can do.....

Also if you play Microsoft games like flight sim you probably know how you can see the game rendering not far off....it makes the game look like crap seeing the ground clearing up from about like in flashpoint 50M.......well anyway my point is now with this card in flashpoint and other games I see this.....I never did but in Microsoft games before.....