Sign in to follow this  
benreeper

Give it a day

Why you lucky lucky bastages!!! Many of us are waiting for the N American release. Please feel free to make more threads like this 1. :0)

I do not know why guys are waiting for the NA release when that is in May, 2 months away.

If you are excited about the game the UK English Release is all you need. Here is a US Based Company shipping to North America. I got mine 2 days after ordering.

www.gogamer.com

Also

Quote[/b] ]English Online Direct Download Release

The full English version of ArmA will be available for purchase via the online games service Sprocket from 27th February worldwide.

i have the Editing Guide and its full with mistakes...lot of scripts doesnt work, cause some stuff is written wrong there.

Its just helpfull for peeps who cant use the Biki site and have time to solve the probs within the Editing Guide.

ArmA is a great game and mission editing is one of the most funny things within ArmA.

But u need a lot of time and patience to succeed in ArmA! smile_o.gif

ViperMau, thanks for the link to the game store... Did your version come with starforce? huh.gif

I got mine from gogamer as well and it only took 2 days to get here. I believe th protection is Securecom?

--

If you want to start editing/scripting you must use www.ofpec.com to learn the ins and outs. The BIKI is a reference and is really only useful once the skill is learned.

--Ben