Sign in to follow this  
Dudester

CTF and Armed Assault horrible

Yet we were both happy, now its only people like you.  So I rather leave.  

As was said earlier,

"Please don't let the door hit you on your way out"

If by "people like you", you mean Walker, then I'll even help you leave biggrin_o.gif

Walker is a model OFP/ArmA player/community member in my opinion. The few games I played with him (over a year ago on Zeus) are what OFP was designed for, and is best suited to.

wow, in terms of how they look, every FPS is pretty much the same. tounge2.gif

Way to go Einsten...

xmas_o.gif

wow, in terms of how they look, every FPS is pretty much the same. tounge2.gif

Way to go Einsten...

xmas_o.gif

LOL. Perhaps you misunderstood me. Maybe that is my fault. Perhaps you aren't replying directly to me- this is also a possibility since you're not making any sense... in either case, I was saying that the way everything works (ie. the way the guns shoot, the damage done, the physics (their ODE calls seem to function much in the same way as havoc does, only the ragdolls seem looser and more floaty), and the way everything moves (ie. people run around like hovercrafts with a prerender gun waving in front of their face) very similar to the way they do in CS. Also, the costumes are stupid...

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say with your personal attack. I'll just take it as you couldn't find anything better to say and therefore you have nothing further to add or to challenge my argument with. Have a nice day.

Edit: Since you played it, you probably know more, so I'll just take your word.

But lets get back on topic, and Shahman, have fun trying to find a populated server a few months from now on. Remember, your the minority, and how many people will play this Game 3-6 months from now on will prove me right. xmas_o.gif