Sign in to follow this  
Borg

Picture Competition ?

As the title says... Are there any competitions ? where i can post the pictures in any size ?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this ! smile_o.gif

Not as far as I know. The only thing we have to do with images currently is the photography thread. Images in that thread must not exceed 100kb, that is pretty much the only rule to it, read the first page for more information on the rules.

we used to have the ofp cp competition with different categories, but havent done one in a while, guess cause of arma.

we used to have the ofp cp competition with different categories, but havent done one in a while, guess cause of arma.

I'm thinking that the lack of VIP/OFPCP competitions can be blamed in part because of a few reasons:

• all the people who cared about creating a friendly/interesting/positive atmosphere on this forum are long gone

• all of the people who used to make posts worthy of recognizing are long gone

• the same people post basically the same photographs over and over again and it's old now

• arma sucks pretty hard

So basically there aren't enough people who are worthy of being recognized for making this forum better, and ArmA sucks.

[...]

• all the people who cared about creating a friendly/interesting/positive atmosphere on this forum are long gone

• all of the people who used to make posts worthy of recognizing are long gone

[...]

...and you're still here. Tells us something about the quality of your posts doesn't it.