Sign in to follow this  
Danbri

A rushed game?!

Am I the only one who think Arma is released to early due to the simple fact that all we who are using ATI cards seem to have the same graphical problems (UK version that is).

I loved my OFP to death and was looking forward to Arma with the greatest expectations ever, and now Im sitting here with an unplayable game. Cant help but wonder how this is still possible in 2007 sad_o.gif

Ps. Pardon if my english isnt so good

how do u mean m8huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif

i have a rad x1800xt and i have no probs yay.gif

Same; X1800XL and no problem.

But ArmA could have been rushed, yup wink_o.gif

Luciano i couldnt agree with you more in reguards to all the new peeps having issues since the UK 505 release. Did everyone think that A: People who all ready had it was making it up or B: that the UK release was going to fix everything. Kinda makes yah wonder whistle.gif

hi im new just bougt the game i dont have probs whit ati glitches

the only probe where im awere of is if i set everthing 2 low i get 30fps and everthing on default i get the same

but its still a wonder full game

Well, if you think its okay to pay for a game that has this many problems (take a look around this forum) then thats up to you. But I for one, doesnt.

I by a game for alot of money and has been able to play for almost 10 minutes in total. Why should I be accepting this??

Why should we have to go looking around different forums and support sites in order to get the game working?? Shouldnt it atleast be playable from day one?

Bug that arnt easy to discover during testing (since there are numorus constellations of computers out there) I have full understanding for.

P4 2.8c

ATI X800pro

512 ram

XP

Audigy 2