Sign in to follow this  
Paco1

The "Fade" thing

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from SpaceAlex on 5:10 pm on Dec. 25, 2001

Use No-CD crack with no fear. <span id='postcolor'>

Well, for starters, I don't see one at GCW for OFP version 1.40.

You've still got 1.30 or lower, I take it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from theavonlady on 3:59 pm on Dec. 25, 2001

Well, for starters, I don't see one at GCW for OFP version 1.40.

You've still got 1.30 or lower, I take it?<span id='postcolor'>

I have v1.40. There's no crack avaible for v1.40 yet, but i think it will be soon.

(Edited by SpaceAlex at 12:06 am on Dec. 26, 2001)

With 1.4 came a new version of SafeDisc. Probably won't be a crack for a while. Too bad for those who don't own the game!

Huflungdung. Simply, you're a dopey f**k. You would NOT hit your employee for such a thing. If you did you wouldn't be anybodies boss for long, I can assure you that.

The reason is that no one deserves to be hit, and you aren't allowed to hit anybody. Anybody includes your children.

"You are mean, and unfit parent, to not enforce your word with force, as required"

WTF???

Mean? Unfit? For starters, I don't let my kids near the stove. If say my gf is cooking in the kitchen, and the kids wanna play in the kitchen while she's cooking, I TAKE the kids out of the kitchen and sit them down and play with them.

"A series of slaps on the kids hand, until he refuses to go to the stove, is the right thing to do"

You are teaching your child to be anti-authoritarian.

The way my children learnt not to go near the stove is by learning what hot is. My youngest one day was being a little impatient and picked up a hot chip after I had warned him. He quickly learned what hot was. Now he knows what hot is, and he can identify things that might be hot. I might have a bowl of pasta, for example,

and he'll point to it and say "Hot", and I'll say "Yes. Hot", and he'll point to it and say "Hot", and I'll say "Yes. Hot", and he'll point to it and say "Hot", and I'll say "Yes. Hot", etc. etc. etc.

"and in another moment, the kid is hollering because he fried his hand? Now, you've got to put up with the howling little bastard for a couple of miserable days."

Yeah. I'm mean and an unfit parent. If you don't want to look after your kids, then don't. Let someone fit to do so do it.

Dude, you've obviously got a very big ego and a very small brain. Please stop fooling yourself into thinking it's the other way around.

Amos, where did you pick up this "Nobody deserves to be hit" sh!t? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If a crook has a knife at your wife's throat, he doesn't deserve to be hit?

If an employee begins to perform an action that endangers other employees, and a hit is the quickest way to make him stop, then that is what is right. No judge on earth is going to say "Oh, you shouldn't have hit him".

You should see about getting a transplant to replace your bleeding heart.

BTW, why do you play OFP? It sounds like a definite compromise of your rigid principles. How do you explain this to your children? Its all right to shoot somebody, but not to "hit" him to stop him from endangering you or your team?

(Edited by HuFlungDung at 3:52 am on Dec. 27, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from OBiJuan on 6:40 pm on Dec. 21, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from **** * on 8:30 am on Dec. 21, 2001

Obijuan, you give up too easily. You sound inteligent. Y not contribute a little more here?

<span id='postcolor'>

I will no longer participate because YOU refuse to accept any other opinion as valid.  You've labelled my arguments illegal, harmful, etc, so there is no room for discussion with you on this topic, am I not right?

A debate is a consideration of other points of view and to challenge those points of view with questions/facts/etc.  But for you, there is no middle ground.  Hitting your kids is illegal, harmful, etc.  Any variation from that is not valid in your view.

My position is simple: It's OK to spank your kids as long as:

1.  You are in control.

2.  YOu are not upset when you do it.

3.  They are under your care.

Now in your latest post, you threw in "sexual abuse."  Geez.

The only thing I called you was a liberal and you got a bit defensive.  Do you consider yourself a conservative?

You've also alleged that I don't allow for other points of view, but you've proven that that is actually YOUR problem.

I would wish you a Merry Christmas, but that would probably offend your "open-minded" liberal zealotry.

Good lord.

<span id='postcolor'>

Thank you.

I cannot stand this guy anymore.

"It" is a bullheaded liberal, and ignorant to boot.

"It" think's that you need age to be intelligent, and that kids being spanked are automatically sexually, AND physically, AND emotionally abused.

"It" is on ignore for me, and I suggest that alot of you put "it" on ignore since "it" will just ignore you and ramble on about the abuse and that "it" is right.

I don't mind an argument, and I don't even mind losing, but with someone whom WANTS to argue his point YET remains stead fast no matter what, even after several virtual disclaimers have been shown to him AND explained.

I don't argue with that, period.

(Edited by KillorLive at 3:34 pm on Dec. 27, 2001)

Umm. OK. Huflungdung, you hit one of your employees and try to explain it to a judge. Dopey f**k. And as for the knife at the throat thing, that's a totally different story. You know that's got nothing to do with what we're arguing here. You're just trying to justify to yourself the fact that you do bad by hitting your kids and other ppl with this stupid, unthought argument.

And ofp is kinda like....A GAME!!! Don't be misguided by the realism in the gameplay of this game, or by the pretty graphics. It isn't real. And I don't play the game infront of my kids.

And as for you KillorLive, you've just displayed to the world your intelligence. I never said spanking your kids is sexual abuse. But yes, I don't think that you, someone who is hardly at the age to create a child, let alone being someone self admittedly with little emotional stabillity, or being at the age to make proper judgements based on morales and life experience to raise a child, should be giving me or anyone advice on how to raise a child.

And what are these "disclaimers" you speak of? I haven't seen any. Do you mean like "I accept no responsabillity for the mental well being of my physically abused child, or the child of any one whom I have advised to physically abuse, as I am under age and not punishable by law"? Or do you mean that I have been proven wrong several times. If so, show me. Like I said b4, give up young fulla. You're making yourself sound like an idiot.

You ppl who still in this day and age think it's right to hit your kids when they do something that you would rather they didn't are simply ignorant, mean and with little discipline of your own.

(Edited by amos m at 4:44 pm on Dec. 29, 2001)

(Edited by amos m at 4:50 pm on Dec. 29, 2001)

I don't agree with amos' view and I think he may need to change that view when his kids get older and become rebelious.

In my opinion if you do it right you need only spank you kid once. You tell them if they don't obey by a count of three they will be spanked. You slowly count 1.. 2...3. Then put 'em over your knee and spank em.

You don't bruise them just give em a stinger and they'll obey in future by 2.

I don't have kids yet but this woked on me when I was young.

HOWEVER amos is perfectly entitled to his opinions (which admitadly he did push a little aggressively at the beggining of this thread) and your childish replies do no favour for you side of the argument.

KillorLive telling him to go away like he has some right to determine who is here? Arrogant. You have some good basic points but you obvious inability to keep you temper and to resist swearing and flaming does more for amos' side of the argument than he could ever say.

Neither side will listen to the other so why don't you just leave it? You both obviously wan't to get the last word/insult so why don't you just consider me a third party saying the last word and leave it at that.

HOLY f**kING s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the #### did i start here?confused.gif?

Yeah. k eyes.

I think I've pretty much said all I need to, so I'll let you all off....for now.

But one more word outta you little punks and I'm gonna belt ya's.