Sign in to follow this  
jammydodger

Armed Assault League

arma_league_BIS.jpg

Armed Assault Zone is proud to announce that we are starting an ArmA league.

Our Fully automated ladder ranking system is the best in the business and has a great interface and management system for squads.

We will have 2 sections to start off, Europe and International.

We are going to have a mix of CTF, CO-OP, CTI and other game types, along with tournaments.

We will be opening the Arma League from the 24th of February and each season runs for 4 months, so make sure you get yourself signed up ASAP.

There will also be prizes for the top squads at the end of each season.

If you think your squad has what it takes to get to the top of the Armed Assault League, you can sign up HERE.

yeah looking forward to it!

yay.gif

The 505 release gets closer and so the leagues are coming up! nice smile_o.gif

tell us some more about it.

your ladder system is one big open ladder?..with all game-modes in one?

whats player minimum, server settings (1st view/3rd view), maps, point system of the ladder, how many clans can take part...

tounge2.gif

There are going to be 2 sections to start off, Europe and international, within these 2 sections there will be different ladders, such as CTF 8v8 or CO-OP, we are still finalising the maps ATM.

And as far as how many squads can take part, I think it is 512 for each ladder, so quite a few wink_o.gif.

Below are some of the features of our system.

Quote[/b] ]Rank, last rank, wins, losses, games played, streak, win % etc. recorded for each player account.

Full contact info for each player and team account including email, website, MSN, AIM, Yahoo etc.

Completely automated ladder system, standings and statistics updated immediately after report.

Team leaders can login and invite/add new members to their team account.

Match page listing all recent match results and details.

Fully automated and highly advanced challenge feature.

Teams/Players ranked using complex ranking algorithm for more accurate ranking.

Complete tournament system allowing multiple tournaments to be run at the same time.

Run fully automated tournaments with anywhere from 4 to 512 players/teams per tournament.

Personal profile for each player and team including all their contact information, stats and logo.

We look forward to having you on-board.

We look forward to having you on-board.

yeah its possible in the near future.

Im working atm on the Gc mission pack, so i have to finish that first to start with some new stuff! wink_o.gif

Hi guys, we have decided to start the official league on the 17/03/2007, but we will be having a few tournaments before this to get everyone warmed up for the event. The tournaments are due to start on the 3rd of March.

Hopefully this will give everyone enough time to get their squads ready and roles assigned.

Hi guys, Just a quick post to let you all know that we are still looking for more signups for the kickoff Tournament starting on the 3rd of March.

We currently have 7 teams signed up but we need a total of 16 before we can start. To signup you need to be in a squad with at least 4 players, you then need to join the International - CTF 4v4 ladder.

Once on this ladder go to Tournaments and click on signup (you need to be the squad leader to sign your team up).

If you are not in a team yet and are looking to join one, make a post in our forums to see if any squads are recruiting that you might like to join.

Make sure you sign up ASAP to guarantee your team a place.

Arma League

Regards

AAZ Team.

ARMA ain't really a league game man. You will realize that soon enough.

OFP leagues had over 30 teams that were pretty active with over 10 members per team.

A popular league was OFPladder. As time passed, they become more nonactive.

ARMA isn''t really a CTF kind of game, I don't see many teams signing up. Maybe in the future if they fix some bugs and get some things straight, but at the moment. confused_o.gif

However, don't give up, just take my post as an

understanding.

Less than 20% of the servers out there for ARMA play CTF maps. Ever wondered why?

lol Luciano you dont seem to find much good with this game on any angle...

And if not many teams have signed up, to be honest the game has only just launched, wait a while for teams to form a bit more before you get a massive league, i dont think its anything to do with the game.

I played matches of CTF against other teams in OFP, thereisnt much difference between OFP/ArmA so i shouldnt think it would be any less attractive to clans for playing CTF.

Thanks for your post, we are starting with CTF maps but we are going to be working on other game types in the future, we are looking to incorporate a CO-OP league also, so we hope this will keep everyone satisfied.

We currently have 138 players signed up for the league, we just need to get them into teams now.

regards

Jammydodger.

It seems I'll get banned if I continue what the moderators see as a "negative" rant. So to edit my post:

Yeah, xmas_o.gif a league is just what this game needs. It will be ubber active in no time, so keep watching for that.