Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

No MP Servers showing up

I don't know what it is. But I have been playing ArmA for a few weeks now without any problems. Now all the MP servers look like this:

untitledcv9.jpg

I don't know what it is. I just turned my firewall OFF and yet they still continue to show no servers. My filters are off, and everything is on the default setting. What can I do?

I've got the same problem sad_o.gif .

My specs:

AMD athlon64 x2 3800+

250gb HDD

Nvidia 6800 GS

onboard Realtek AC97 soundcard (but use USB headset GN Netcom)

2 gig of dual channel ram (kingston)

Arma 1.02 German with language patch but it also doesnt work without that language patch

DirextX 9.0c (newest)

All my ports for gamespy are forwarded.

From the wiki

Quote[/b] ]port UDP (used for game)

port+1 UDP (used for server reporting)

port+3 UDP (used for VoN transmissions)

Following outgoing ports need to be open as well:

port UDP (used for game)

port+3 UDP (used for VoN transmissions)

Default value of port is 2302, but you may change it by -port command line argument.

I have this problem as well. I can connect directly to an ip, and all my ports are open, but the gamespy browser doesn't seem to work.

i had the same problem. what i did was uninstall the game then went to my regedit and deleted all files with arma in them,except the 2 that are the file need to install. then reinstalled patched to 1.02, added language patch and then it worked. hope it helps.

I've got similar problem.

It's not so bad, like yours, as I still can see some servers but most of non-dedicated servers just ain't there.

I have to use direct connection to get there.

It's a bit silly, 'cos I have to have loads of papers with IP adresses on my table.

My PC is behind firewall (Comodo), but it's well-set so it should be working fine. I've even tryed to turn it off, but no effect.

i had the same problem. what i did was uninstall the game then went to my regedit and deleted all files with arma in them,except the 2 that are the file need to install. then reinstalled patched to 1.02, added language patch and then it worked. hope it helps.

Thanks for the tip, Ill try that tonight

perhaps you applied a filter and didn't remove it yet?

TeRpEnTiN: I don't know about others, but everything in filter is off

Rainbow: Last time I wanted to download GameSpy my antivirus went crazy 'cos of malware whistle.gif

I don't have what to turn off - uninstalled AV few days ago, as I found it a bit "useless" tounge2.gif .

Anyway, I don't want to install any other software, when 1 should be enough - the game.

I wonder what's going on - why server, that is invisible in normal list is there if you search by IP.

Too many servers ?