Sign in to follow this  
Zorbtek

End of the Aeons

"End of the Aeons" is a Half-Life 2 / Armed Assault mod under development.  The mod is based on the many unexplained mysteries of this universe.  If you are an advocate of ancient astronauts, religion, spirituality, ancient civilizations, science, conspiracies, atlantis, origins, UFOs and far far more, this is the mod for you.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2397202454976704263

(preview, no ingame footage)

Armed Assault has incredible cinematic capability.  Unfortunately we did not see much of this in the campaign it shipped with, but Armed Assault is a sleeping giant waiting for that stick to poke.  This is the reason I chose Armed Assault.

The story is still, very complicated and very very fragile.  Again, this will be a story-based mod.  Expect to see an actual campaign instead of a bunch of addon action figures to play with.

Sounds very interesting. Although i didnt get what you will be meant to do as player huh.gif

and I hereby proudly present to you... Specop's 40972345½'th modification! wink_o.gif

I never miss out on a single Zorbtek video release biggrin_o.gif

Where did you get that monologue in your video?

If the website is up you can get them here.

Guy could have been off his rocker, or wanting some cash, but I try to keep an open mind.

"God" speaks

There is 5 more, if you want them I'll post them

Sounds very cool, can't wait to see some ingame stuff, and hopefully play it smile_o.gif