Sign in to follow this  
Sentry

NEED HELP!!! Thanks

Hi!

I was testing around with doing the M1A1 Abrams Automatic, like how in OFP that you can use the driver position and the gunnerposition at the same time... but it wouldnt work banghead.gif

I would like to know if it is possible, and if it is possible to use the gunner turret and the commander turret, that you have 3 weapons to shoot

If yes, how i have to do it?! could anyone do an example "config"

Pls help me! help.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif

Thanks

Sentry

Ive tried to add "hasgunner = 0", "hascommander = 0" like in original OFP config.bin but it only disabled the positions for playerchoose.

Even when adding the same to the turret class the tank will still have gunner and commander seat available but only the driver unit will be added in editor.

We really need this feature for our double gunned mech units.

So when anyone knows how to fire two guns at the same time with manual fire or auto tank feature pls tell us.

Have you ever tried to open standart configs for arma ?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class T72 : Tank {

class Turrets : Turrets {

class MainTurret : MainTurret {

class Turrets : Turrets {

class CommanderOptics : CommanderOptics {};

I skip a lot of stuff of course smile_o.gif

Nothing at a glance ? but let's  see  upper classes:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class Tank : LandVehicle {

class Turrets {

class MainTurret : NewTurret {

};

class Turrets {

class CommanderOptics : NewTurret {

primaryGunner = 0;

primaryObserver = 1;

commanding = 2;

};

And even higher

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class NewTurret {

primaryGunner = 1;

primaryObserver = 0;

primary = 1;

hasGunner = 1;

commanding = 1;

startEngine = 1;};

and again

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class All {

hasDriver = 1;

hasGunner = 0;

hasCommander = 0;

I guess you got  it. There's nor Gunner nor Commander for the entire vehicle - they are defined for turrets  (if turret is occupied is defined with hasGunner). Play around with standart t72 wink_o.gif try to add hasGunner=0 for the _turrets_ and see the results.

Trash

And name your topic correctly !!! :F

cool thank you very much. i was thinking this topic will go under the dead ones xD

I will try it out, and give my status report. it is for the Tiberian Genesis mod, we would like to do that the GDI Wolverine can shoot with his 2 miniguns with one crew. atm all what i have made was false, sometimes error, and once fatal error (arma crashed xD )

thank you notworthy.gif

Sentry

Quote[/b] ]GDI Wolverine can shoot with his 2 miniguns with one crew. atm all what i have made was false

not possibble. sure thing. or you need to hide second gunner in some way.

Quote[/b] ]GDI Wolverine can shoot with his 2 miniguns with one crew. atm all what i have made was false

not possibble. sure thing. or you need to hide second gunner in some way.

ooohh no what a shit, has arma any positive points?? wtf banghead.gifbanghead.gif

Well you can just hide that second gunner, its actually postive because with 2 gunners those 2 turrents can shoot at different things at the same time (=a big + for me) biggrin_o.gif

oh well... i guess the fire is concentrated on one point anyway? and a secnond muzzle can be kinda added with a bit of scripting

i dont think its that of a problem?