Sign in to follow this  
Coffin Joe

Stuck!! In Resistance. Spoiler?

The damn Reckoning mission where you have to blow up the helicopters(air support) at the airport.

I sneek up to the place, blow up all the choppers I see and nuthing! They talk about getting the ones flying around too but I don't see any. Actually I saw one flying around in the begining of the mission but when I get to the point where I start blasting stuff he's noware to be found.

How many do you have to destroy before it gives you the waypoint to get out of there??

help.gif

Thanks

Guest Ti0n3r

I think you can get out of there at any time you want. You don't really have to destroy anything rellay. But I'm not 100% sure.

At least I didn't blow up the ones already in the air

You need to destroy the choppers on the ground, if you stole one then that one too has to be destroyed for you to proceed to extraction. You also have to clear the airport from enemy soldiers.

Moving (this belongs here, as the campaign has not been changed). wink_o.gif

Moving (this belongs here, as the campaign has not been changed). wink_o.gif

Oh, sorry. Thought since I'm playing on the XBoxen it should go in the Elite forum.

I did finally beat the mission though. Dumb Kamov in the hanger. tounge2.gif

So yeah after I destroid 4 choppers it told me to get the hell out. Went to the next hanger over and grabbed the BRDM, ran over a few more ruskies on the way to pick up 1 and 2 (3??...4??...NOOOO! ) then jammed to the truck hopping I don't get a shell in the ass from the crippled T80.

Fun stuff. Now to destroy that bridge...