Sign in to follow this  
bigmo692002

Editing MP Missions

I just have one question and I know what I'm going to hear about the search function. I don't have too much time to search but I do appreciate anyone's help. I love the MP missions, but I do want to change up and put different vehicles in them instead of the ones they have in there. How do I unpbo them and change the vehicles? I was able to do that in VBS1, but that was pure luck to be honest. I do appreciate any help provided. I hope everyone's Christmas holiday was nice.

Mike

The Search function is there to be used.

.pbo files can be unpbo'd the same way OFP .pbo files were.

Plenty tools out there, LOOK.

Thanks

xmas_o.gif

I did unpbo them, it looks as though they are in another laguage. It is totally beyond me.

Mike

Did you use the Arma tools, not old OFp ones? Dont know if it makes a diff. I have unpboed many of the orig maps, to check things, and they work fine. If you aint lang patched your game, the missions will be in cz or ger.

Cheers

GC

I used an old depbo'er for OFP and it worked fine for me. Now I have the depbo'er that comes with the 6th sense mod (i think?) and that works even better. So it's not that OFP tools don't work for ArmA, hell I still use Chris' OFP editor to do my briefings and stuff (since I can't be bothered to learn html).

Once you've depboed your mission, you do know that you need to put it into your missions folder in the profile, right? Kinda like reverse-engineering.