Sign in to follow this  
BloodOmen

Nogova Island

welcome.gif Hey can anyone here, tell me where to get all the land textures and island releated files for Nogova Island. I dont want the buildings though.

Thanks!

It requires every single one of the files contained ??

Its just im researching how hard it would be to convert Nogova to ArmA

If you cant even find the files yourself without opening a thread, your chances of successfully converting the island aren't too good

It requires every single one of the files contained ??

Its just im researching how hard it would be to convert Nogova to ArmA

Very very hard i'd say.

The cell size for elevation is about 10x10 meters in Armed Assault and 50x50 Meters in a ofp .wrp file. And today, thanks to a graphics bug i could see that textures have the size of around 1x1 m.

Unless some programs putting a 10x10 meter cell size grid on nogova, it is even impossible. confused_o.gif

If you cant even find the files yourself without opening a thread, your chances of successfully converting the island aren't too good

You try finding all the files, and i mean every single one, it isnt easy, what i wanted to know was which .pbo is was contained it, from there i would have found them, but thats your opinion your entitled to it. But as Serclaes has just explained in more details about the size differences, Im not gonna even bother.

Thxs Serclaes And BergHoff for your time, and thankyou olemissrebel for your criticism.

Hope to see you on the battlefield, CTF,Coop,DM,TDM,CTI whatever you want   tounge2.gif

Slogo: Remember kids, dont start a thread in the correct section about requesting a addon, if you cant find it yourself rofl.gifrofl.gif

L8ter bro wink_o.gif

Bst way to find out what addons is used is open up .wrp tool load nogova and a list of missing addons will appear (basically all addons needed for the map) and it also shows its directory.