Sign in to follow this  
DUX0726

AIRCRAFT CARRIER

Marine Helo or Navy. I wonder why B.I. didn't include one. It's not as if they were not aware of how popular the addon was in OFP. So, anyone?

Do ya think? Oh wow, I never thought of that. I also never thought that maybe there are literally THOUSANDS of ADDON makers, some of them NOT working on stuff. Man, I'm glad you're here to point out non-issues for me. Thanks man. Maybe they were too busy working on the snarfblaster. I feel ya dog. Maybe you'd like to be taken down-town and given a chicken wing? I dunno. What? Whosit-whatsit? Yeah! Bang! Uh-huh, Jeezus!

Quote[/b] ]Do ya think? Oh wow, I never thought of that. I also never thought that maybe there are literally THOUSANDS of ADDON makers, some of them NOT working on stuff. Man, I'm glad you're here to point out non-issues for me. Thanks man. Maybe they were too busy working on the snarfblaster. I feel ya dog. Maybe you'd like to be taken down-town and given a chicken wing? I dunno. What? Whosit-whatsit? Yeah! Bang! Uh-huh, Jeezus!

I don't know what you're going on about. If you ask a stupid question, you'll get a stupid answer. Your question could be asked about any addon, really. (Why didn't BIS include an AH-64? It's not as if they aren't aware of how popular it is.)

So relax, and think about the topic in your mind before you post it and see if there's a logical answer...like, they were busy with other things.

Abs

Abs, dismount your moral high-horse...please. I was asking if anyone was working on the add-on. There was no question about B.I. making an Aircraft Carrier. There was not one of these: "?" at the end of the sentence, hence-drum-roll-IT WASN'T A RHETORICAL question. It was an open thought to get a discussion going. Your jumping in like this, after his demonstrated inability to read, does nothing to further the conversation. I can't make this any more simple. This isn't difficult or advanced. I can't lower the bar any lower. Meet me half-way, M'kay?

Maybe they were too busy working on the snarfblaster.

got any screen shots?.....sounds kewl....dog...daddie-o...merry xmas. xmas_o.gif

Abs, dismount your moral high-horse...please. I was asking if anyone was working on the add-on. There was no question about B.I. making an Aircraft Carrier. There was not one of these: "?" at the end of the sentence, hence-drum-roll-IT WASN'T A RHETORICAL question. It was an open thought to get a discussion going. Your jumping in like this, after his demonstrated inability to read, does nothing to further the conversation. I can't make this any more simple. This isn't difficult or advanced. I can't lower the bar any lower. Meet me half-way, M'kay?

Well, this isn't a question about right or wrong, therefore morality has nothing to do with it. If you'd like to talk about the questions asked, the only one was "So, anyone?", which in itself is not a question. Anyway, I'm not going to waste any more of my time with this. Your post has been reported as rude.

Abs

Put down the cup and step away from the caffeine!

Please try some breathing exercises when replying, I'm sure there's really no need to get quite so agitated about an addon smile_o.gif

Put down the cup and step away from the caffeine!

Please try some breathing exercises when replying, I'm sure there's really no need to get quite so agitated about an addon smile_o.gif

You're right. It's been...hard, the last couple of days. With learning of O2 and that G*d-D*mn helicopter pilot hovering over the house ever 5 minutes.

xmas_o.gif

Exhibit A: http://www.ifilm.com/video/2749511/collection/282/channel/viralvideo