Sign in to follow this  
Dudester

Changing to map when flying

I am having problems when flying to where i want to go. If i switch to map view it has to load the map, where in ofp it just did it straight away, meaning i somtimes crash in between the map change. Anyone know of a better way to get to your choosen destination.

For online you have the option to press "Esc" which brings up a mini map, but the problem with this also is you lose total control of your vehicle until you press Esc again.

The only option for single player is M for map and it's also really pissing me of compared to the OFP map that had no delay switching it on and off.

BIS really needs to have a mini map that can be configured to a different key other then Esc that brings up no options like Esc does so we can continue to control our vehicles with the mini map that works for both offline and online.

In SP the game is halted while reloading the map, so you won't have any problems there. wink_o.gif

Yeah, and there should be "disable minimap" option for veteran servers (if arma has ones, dont have the game yet).

No 3rd, tags ... and other noobish cr*p.

In real world it takes time to get the map out of the pocket, and there is no moving markers on it! And i already love the msp loading idea! Be real! nener.gif

Yeah, and there should be "disable minimap" option for veteran servers (if arma has ones, dont have the game yet).

No 3rd, tags ... and other noobish cr*p.

In real world it takes time to get the map out of the pocket, and there is no moving markers on it! And i already love the msp loading idea! Be real!  nener.gif

In the real world there's such things as GPS with detailed maps that tell you exactly where you are. This would obviously be more for vehicles etc.

Whilst it may be troubling it's not a troubleshooting issue, moving to general.