Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Online meeting of all ArmA players

One last reminder to all ArmA players. We'll meet online at a beach party in Sahrani (no weapons allowed, guards will be present): http://www.arma.si/modules/events/events.php?info=217

Info on server will be posted in the "breaking news" on the main page of portal www.arma.si just minutes before the hour. You're all welcome, along with developers wink_o.gif

Req: v1.01, no custom files.

not much of a 'world' beach party, Im' afraid. 20 CET is about 2pm my time(EST 6 hour difference), and I will be at work.

If you could stay up a couple more hours I could join ya nener.gif

weiredest thing i ever exerienced.

the thing is ,a few year or maybe last , i was on an ofp serever with 300+ people breaking a record, went smoothly.

there was about 4 people on this venue, people getting shot,cars and armour running me over and then this guy said go to verires so there i went, wathced the armour and soldiers gun up run across the bridge and shoot and crash into what they could.

i got bored went back to beach, decide to pick a gun up and bang got shot. reason for having a gun, i laughed to myself then my game ctd.

i shall name it "buereau de strange".i made a film will release it later.

note to future ventures like this pls dont use guns armour and stuff. it just dosent work lol

can i bring my friend ,cooking fat smile_o.gif ? he will make good security

tiggerud0.jpg

AHHHHH!!!! Who posted the EverQuest 2 screen shot? wow_o.gif

Wow...sounds fun. That sounds worse than an Everquest wedding.

...A whole bunch of guys hanging out at the beach in shorts and flip flops... crazy_o.gif