Sign in to follow this  
Punkrocker

Navy Mod for ArmA

Hi there!

Just wanted to ask if anyone would like to help me starting a Navy Mod for ArmA. whistle.gif

I just started to work on the "Mirage Class Patrol Boat" (Mirage Info). I can do the modeling, but what I can't do is the scripting and all these stuff. I'm also not firm with the new textures used in ArmA. So I'd need someone to help me out with this.

My plans for future projects:

- Mirage Class Patrol

- Ivan Rogov Landing Ship

- bringing the Pauk to ArmA

1.jpg

9.jpg

So if anyone want's to help me, please PM me!

Greetings Punkrocker

perhaps! starting with the small ones! tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

submarines would also be cool ... but senseless i guess huh.gif

submarines would also be cool ... but senseless i guess huh.gif

There were submarines for OFP. Made quite a huge splash when it first came out (No pun intended). I'm sure there could be some uses for them in ArmA.

Abs

Nuke SUBs could be useful in CTIs (like super-exspensive mortars, guaranteed for mass-destruction)

Subs with nuke artillery and secondary weapon would be torpedoes against ships and other subs. biggrin_o.gif

And some fun could be had with stranded subs now when the water in Arma is see through i think biggrin_o.gif

hey very nice to see you carrying on in arma, i been playin about with your old fastattack boat ,just making films.

prshipnh9.jpg

didnt know you upgraded it smile_o.gif. did you release it at all ?

as for the help, i could work on some scriptsbut what can anyone do until tools are out ? all the anims and everything have changed

proxy driver animations etc. its gonna be madness smile_o.gif.

i like the land ship idea. it could help some of those guys trying to make a CTI, where u start off invading/liberating from a naval fleet/ landing craft.

yeah and when we have a fully operational harrier, we could kick their asses by starting from landing ships...that'd be kick ass.

thinking of AH-1Zs, CH-46 Sea Knights and UH-1Y/Zs bringing marines onto land an then Marines are supported by harriers and all that stuff inlove.gif

sorry guys, but there will be no further versions of any of my addons, cause yesterday my house got broken into and my pc was stolen! sad_o.gif So all Addons and stuff are lost! Also my ArmA CD was stolen! Due to the fact, that I don`t have the mone for a new PC at the monemt, there will be no further work of me for the next few months! sad_o.gif sorry guys!

Greetings Punkrocker

That's too bad, what a pitty. Do you have an insurance against burglary?

Life is sometimes hitting hard, but don't let it drag you down man.

thats bad news m8 , sorry to hear it.

hopefully when you come back, you can post a request for your old addons and stuff here and people will have them on there hard drives.

good luck getting ya suff back

DB

Bad luck Punkrocker sad_o.gif

Hopefully you sent that pretty Mirage class to someone for testing .... so you can get a copy back.

Thanks to all! At least I can stay in contact with the community cause of my pc at work!! thumbs-up.gif

No didn't send the Mirage to anyone ... started just two days ago with the modeling!

To bad I don't have an insurance, but life goes on! smile_o.gif

Hopefully Santa Clause brings me a new PC xmas_o.gif

Greetings Punkrocker