-New light vechiles such as the famed SdKfz 222

-Objects pack

-At guns

-A dynamic Everon Campaign

s1ax8.th.jpg

s4rx5.th.jpg

s5te1.th.jpg

s10fr4.th.jpg

Furture Releases will include more missions islands and a Campiagn for both sides

Also we are recuiting for Part 2: The Invasion of the Low Countries

This will feature new nations and new armies including such famous engagments such as Eben-Emael and engagments in Rottemdam between german FallschhrimJeagers and dutch defenders

DOWNLOAD HERE Thanks AtStWalker thumbs-up.gif

OFP.info Mirror

OR HERE (rapidshare)

Addons For Everon Campiagn (Opitional)

Mirrors Welcome

What a nice surprise!

Good job, IoE team!

Edit: 420 KB/sec...Rapidshare blowness has gone down!

Edit #2: I cannot download the addons for the Everon Campiagn because the file cannot be found.

Excellent but we need more mirrors!

plz ofp.info " rajense " nener.gif

Nice release more WWII Addons wiiii

yay.gif

Mirror

Data:

- Filename: IOE_Part1_v100.rar

- Uploaded on: 05-Dec-2006 06:37 (UTC/GMT +1)

- Size: 96 MB

Mirror

Data:

- Filename: NorthEveronCampaignaddons.rar

- Uploaded on: 05-Dec-2006 07:17 (UTC/GMT +1)

- Size: 8 MB

xmas_o.gifyay.gif

great news!

downloading now...

I just already see my screens about that xD

when I back to home I post a news on OFPCPL wink_o.gif

great work! biggrin_o.gif

Great first release, the accompagnying DMA mission is also a great idea.

I'll do an improved bug chase, later. However after wondering and opening the cpp, here are some questions :

- I found that the HE rounds and the explosive part of the HE rounds are a bit overpowered. The 25mm AP rounds was fairly more efficient than the 37mm round fired by the SA18.

With less powerfull HE rounds fired by battle tanks, a currently missing close support Pz IV would have its true role. Pz IV for the armoured units, StuG III for infantry fire support (whick was initially its mission).

- some shell initspeeds are puzzling me. For exemple =>

37mm SA18 (IOE37mmL21) : 780 instead of 388 m/s (except some cavalry tanks using a reinforced mod 34 chamber for the powerfull Brandt ammunition, 600 m/s)

37mm SA38 (IOE37mmSa38) : 780 instead of 701 m/s

47mm SA35 (IOE47mmSA35) : 1200 instead of 680 m/s (AP) and 590 m/s (HE)

- configuring the gunner as commander in two-crew AFVs doesn't help in OFP, even if it was like that in the reality. The driver commands but can hardly designate targets and command fire, while the gunner commands nobody expect giving general direction to his driver (fast, right, left,...). OFP limits, not your fault band.gif

- Rommel and his 7th PzDiv is actually missing his Pz38(t) in the 40' German Armor.

I hope it doesn't sound too harsh because I really like the work done and I'm already looking forward hearing from the mod soon inlove.gif

Overall, pretty good job, the textures are quite smooth and the models look decent so far, the firearms and cannons SFX need to get slightly increased, though, the same goes to tanks tracks sounds.

With some light changes here and there, this mod can get much better, anyways, a nice french WWII reference for OFP.

Regards,

Thunderbird

I' ve found a bug.

the commandant post of the stug III, when moves the optical have several troubles.

Great work guys

Just hopped into a mission I built and got blown up by the 81 mm Granatwerfer. Intense fire. No binoculars for my French mortar team was a disadvantage. I will smuggle some in via the modern OFP army.

I believe the Dutch army bought the french 81 mm Brand model 27 and had some built under license.

Thank you.

Really awesome stuff of WWII from you. Now we got finally some real French troops for WWII battles in OFP. Still would like to play it with the coming of ARMA...

Only a problem. It seems the downloading speed is very low, up to now, have spent me more than 5 hours in downloading and still going on..., oh, icon_rolleyes.gif

Only a problem. It seems the downloading speed is very low, up to now, have spent me more than 5 hours in downloading and still going on..., oh, icon_rolleyes.gif

my own mirror ? huh.gifwow_o.gif

Oh, just wonder whether any guy could help to provide a link for quicker downloading?? Having tried many times but always failed in so long downloading time for more than 6 hours! banghead.gif

Mirror

my own it works fine crazy_o.gif

i got now: "5,9 di 95.7 MB a 225 kB/sec; 06:14 rimanenti" huh.gif

translated.. "5,9 of 95.7 MB - 225 kB/sec; 06:14 still running" dntknw.gif

PS: the download has been completed, it report FF smile_o.gif

Just tried the mirror, but it said the server couldn't be found!

The Maginot line bunker is too much camouflaged. It can only be identified at 150m or less.

The bunker is blind and can only counter-attack after being fired upon. The reason is that, as all your static weapons configurated from m2StaticMG vehicle, they have no irscan range :

irScanRangeMin = 0;

irScanRangeMax = 0;

If the AT guns and mortars can fire, it's because they are under the command of an infantryman which detect, identify and command fire upon targets.

The bunker is also too much armoured (armor=1700), needing 3 satchels to be destroyed.

On the other hand, the Geblad AT grenade is badly configurated, causing as damage as a hand grenade. So IAs don't use them against tanks (only armoured cars because of their low armor value).

The Pak36 AT gun does cause few damage, while they use the same gun and ammunitions as the Pz III.

The tanks explosed too often. But when this war occured, tanks rarely exploded, because of the small sized AT ammunitions, except when hit by heavy guns like the 105mm leFh18 or the 88mm FlaK18 (missing in the mod).

The german 150mm Howitzer isn't enough powerful.

i have to say this is a great mod!!!! notworthy.gif

but is a campaign due soon? what about a french/german "island"

Yes, very nice stuff of WW2 for French campaign. Really surprised at their speed of mod making, just in so short time and released so many awesome things. I like those german early tanks and vehicles , french troops and many many things... pistols.gif

The Maginot line bunker is too much camouflaged. It can only be identified at 150m or less.

The bunker is blind and can only counter-attack after being fired upon. The reason is that, as all your static weapons configurated from m2StaticMG vehicle, they have no irscan range :

irScanRangeMin = 0;

irScanRangeMax = 0;

If the AT guns and mortars can fire, it's because they are under the command of an infantryman which detect, identify and command fire upon targets.

The bunker is also too much armoured (armor=1700), needing 3 satchels to be destroyed.

On the other hand, the Geblad AT grenade is badly configurated, causing as damage as a hand grenade. So IAs don't use them against tanks (only armoured cars because of their low armor value).

The Pak36 AT gun does cause few damage, while they use the same gun and ammunitions as the Pz III.

The tanks explosed too often. But when this war occured, tanks rarely exploded, because of the small sized AT ammunitions, except when hit by heavy guns like the 105mm leFh18 or the 88mm FlaK18 (missing in the mod).

The german 150mm Howitzer isn't enough powerful.

I should be able to put up a patch with these issues fixed shortly, im hoping to include a small island and a few missions in a patch, but my mission maker gone MIA crazy_o.gif

OH.......tell the guys in the french forums i love this comment...

Malheureusement il a fallu que ça soit les anglo-saxons qui fassent les premiers addons français sur cette période.. Mais bon on s'en contentera! rofl.gif

although I don't think I can be classified as anglo-saxon

tounge2.gif