Sign in to follow this  
SoD Max

Home made Prison

(Click the pictures for larger images).

prison1.jpeg

prison2.jpeg

prison3.jpeg

(Click the pictures for larger images).

Looks great! Didn't had much trust in finding good pictures when I entered this thread, but this is great work. Must say you've done an exelent job!

Looks good but why do you need to use such big jpgs? Move the compression slider to a higher number because 1.5MB's in 3 jpgs is not acceptable.

Too bad that with the OFP engine all the prisoners could just spawn through the walls and walk outta there... smile.gif

There ya go, nice simple thumbnails smile.gif

If you don't know how to post clickable thumbnails the code is ........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://obecalp.virtualave.net/prison1.jpeg[/IMG]<span id='postcolor'>

(First URL being your large image, second URL being your lil thumbnail) smile.gif

Please don't take this the wrong way but if you post such large images again we'll simply edit the post so that the url's are shown and not the pics smile.gif

Oh and one final word, it looks amazing hopefully the engine will work ok with it because their are massive potentials smile.gif

Avon lady . Yes thats me . Placebo thank you for adjusting my pics . Normally I just put a link to my site for the pics . But seeing as I'm new to these forums I desided to post the pics . I was then later going to take tem off and just put the link . BTW I have been hanging around the OFPEC forums a while and know all about conserving space and I am very mindfull of this issue . Once again thank you .

These Items I've been working on are going to be used for cut sceens that may be used in OFPEC Campaign . So it may not get released in a while . Im just taking a pole to see what people here think .

Where can I find about how to make those?

I know of the OFPEditing site, but where within that site?

Also, how do you make that?

Looking very nice.........castle aint bad either wink.gif

I feel a addon coming up.....

A trip to the Castle Wolfenstein

Germans have moved their trusty castle to Everon in 1944 when they knew they would lose the war. Here on Everon they tried to create a mass army of flesh eating rabbits. Too bad for them there is completely no wildlife on the island, so they use the civilians instead. Now in 2002 the 2nd WW rages on as the flesh eating civilians attack the trees because they cannot leave the island and there is no flesh on Everon. Now agent Blaskowitz must grow enough vegetation too keep them eat their healhy broccoli.

Or something like that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Jan. 30 2002,17:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I feel a addon coming up.....

A trip to the Castle Wolfenstein<span id='postcolor'>

I was thinking of a Shrek addon.

When will this be availble for download? The prison that is.

WOW! looks nice! when will it be ready to dowload? Good job keep those things one coming smile.gif