Sign in to follow this  
turin turambar

Ammo Depots

So another mission (this is the third time) of the campaign where i have problems with some bugs.

In this one, i have to patrol three ammo depots at night. I do it, i kill 4 enemy SF soldiers in the first 15 minutes, and then... nothing. The mission begins at 00.15 am and i played it until 01.30 am (i am speaking about the time in the game) and still its not finished.

I restarted it, but still the same. I tried another time now that i have the 1.01 patch, but nothing.

Im stuck on the same mission. Would be nice if BIS would put some kind of timelimit on missions like this so you can complete them even if the AI fucks up. Endmission cheat doesnt do alot of good either since it wont make the mission completed but only ends it.

Hi, I think that there are 5 soldiers to kill. One of them is lying outside the base. It is him which launches the grenades.

thumbs-up.gif

I tried running around the base with x4 time but didnt find anything. I just skiped that mission. Not the only one I had to skip.

I tried running around the base with x4 time but didnt find anything. I just skiped that mission. Not the only one I had to skip.

I did the same, but after i read about the 5th guy, i did it again and this time i saw the soldier laying in the grass. I killed him, and that's it, mission succesful.

Hi, I think that there are 5 soldiers to kill. One of them is lying outside the base. It is him which launches the grenades.

thumbs-up.gif

No-one launched any grenades when I played the mission. All five went into the base and got shot either by me or by the other guards.

I did notice something weird though. When the mission started, there were a few small trees in the northeast corner of the base. After I walked through the waypoints once, these trees were gone. Although sometimes, I could not move through that area. Not allways, though. I was using NV all the time. I haven't played that mission again, so I don't know if it's reproducable.

For BIS's information:

P4 HT, 3,2 GHz, 800fsb, 512KB cache

1024 MB DDR400 dual channel memory

two 120 GB HD's 7200rpm in RAID 0

ATI 9800 Pro 128MB

I liked this mission as there was a lot of waiting around for the bad guys as I patrolled. Actually got complacent and such and when things started to go all warning siren my heart pumped.

I think the whole mission took me 2 hours game time if not more. Most of the bad guys came in a "lump" in the same 20 minute block, then it was another 40 min or more for the last 1-2 saboteurs.

Are you sure you're not being impatient? I think my game went to 02.30 in the morning (game time).

The easies way to complete this mission is to climb the tower and wait, or run out of the base and find the enemy. Takes 4 min to complete this mission if you choose to find the enemy first.

I went up to a rooftop covering the main entrance and taking out the soldier prone outside the base. I guess the whole mission lastet 5 minutes.

Yep, i climbed the tower, mission went for maybe 5 mins also.

You can see all the guys running into the base and shoot them before they get there.

I found I guy lying about 150meters to the left of the main gate (if you're standing on the inside)

This one's broken for me too.

Killed the guy to the left in the grass and the 2 guys that come running down the road, but no more ever come after that. waited until 2:00 am in game time.

If the enemy doesn't come to you, you go and find them.

Hope this helps, drawn from memory.

The red dots show approximate location of enemy.

ammodepozu3.th.jpg

I also found one man laying down in the grass outside the camp. If the mission doesn't end at that point, check the shed with the guard stood outside. One of the saboteurs had gone in there and was just standing at the back of the room.

(Beats me)

Finished this one in 5 minutes by simply going outside the perimeter fence when the first warning siren sounded and killing everyone visible. One of the guys was a long way off crawling through grass and another one was just standing bolt upright on the edge of a distant wood. The others were close in to one of the entrances crawling prone.

Cheers for the map Ceriy.

The 2 from the NW, and pair from the east come on in, it seems, but the

guy to the NE just hangs there prone, at least for me.

I scoped him from the building and took a few pops. Some guy outside the

fence finished him, mission complete. Yeah!

Off to defend the one lonely airport I go.

Cooliest FPS I've messed with so far...