Sign in to follow this  
TEL-16AAB-

dedicated training missions or courses

hey all! just want to know if there are any training missions etc for arma, the helis look like a lot of fun but do they have to be so damned hard to fly? is it just a case of practice makes perfect or is there a key to learning how to fly them, any advice would be welcome becauce my unit within my squad is paras and we use the para drop to get in close, so i guess i will have to have some skill in flying the damned things

any advice welcome

On him, he's got ArmA!!

Sorry mate, few of us even have got Armed Assault.

We belong to the poor 5th (05) world that was condemned not to be given His Great Game. We shall live on praying to the mighty Lords Of Prague, waiting for the day when we shall be enlightened by Their graciousness.

Open the editor. Double click on the map to insert the helo you want to train on. Start the mission. Get a hang of the controls. Imagine all kinds of scenarios and practice flying them.

If that doesn't work out, you could mail me a copy of ArmA and I'll make you a 72 part training mission with detailed instructions and voice overs smile_o.gif

If that doesn't work out, you could mail me a copy of ArmA and I'll make you a 72 part training mission with detailed instructions and voice overs smile_o.gif

Nice one ! rofl.gif

Hes a para, the only thing he will be doing in a chopper is falling out of the door when we push him out over the LZ.

Since when do Para's fly choppers Boss?

Well Tel before you fly them m8, you'll need yer pilots license. So before you get your license you have to change units....lol  whistle.gif