Sign in to follow this  

Some Advise please on Huey selection

Hey guys

Well, Kolgujev Conflict is slowly moving in a 'direction' now again after 4 months of no work on it, problem is Im still not quite happy with the huey im using.

Right now, im using Preperation-H's huey, and this huey, just like Cjs hueys, looks great, but I want more realistic sound (the classic huey sound)

Can anyone direct me to what huey would have the absolute most realistic 'blade' sounds, Id really appreciate it, tired of going thru endless models trying to find this.

Tia wink_o.gif

If you want a clean sounding whop whop whop sound go for Martin's Huey (made waaaaaay waaaay back when - some time right after or before OFPR?)... and if you want a more 'grainy' mechanical sounding sound go for the SEB NAM pack Huey sound.

great, ill try those, thanks blackdog

I think this is the wrong Forum to ask such questions, and why didnt u searched on ofp.info yourself?

I would still go with the latest version of CSJ's Hueys. All older ones have obsolete models. You could always fadesound to zero and add your own helicopter sound if its for a cinematic scene.