Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

Most Popular

Furthermore, there is no "best" mod in my judgement, all mods are different in aspect and they can't be compared in the same way, all of them are good as long as people behind' em do their job to the best of their ability.

Well put TB84. This has been discussed many times with the same and true outcome as what was quoted. My personal favorites are FFUR2006 and WGL. Both are different and innovative in their own ways.

i just had to put in a reply

my favorite mod is ECP cus the sound in it adds a really

good feeling to the game and thats the most important stuff

to have a good game.. plus all other effects it have like the explosions thats looks nice, and the burning tankcrew pistols.gif

thats some nice violence

second i have WGL that is almost number one but it misses ECPs sound and explosions.. but it has the best animations

no talk about that.. and all the different versions of the units

and vehicle are really good, i like the sound from the weapons and most important tracers, that is one thing to many addons and mods are missing

FFUR has one thing i like and thats the song that plays when

you die.. i have taken that song and put it in the original Flashpoint so i have it with WGL and ECP

my wish mod biggrin_o.gif

ECP radiochatter, dynamic ai speak, other sounds and explosions and put it with WGL and you have the perfect thing

thats what i think.

edit: just had to say that SFP4 is my favorite addon pack..good looking units and vehicles that uses tracer thumbs-up.gif

There is no need for yet another thread along the topic of that covered by two pinned threads.

Best add-ons list & Turning OFP into your favourite game!