Sign in to follow this  
rainbow

Armed Assault Trailer MiX

When I Bored I did video mix from ArmA official trailers. I think it went out pretty well. Check this out pistols.gif

Nice job, I don't personally like your choice of song, but I'm Old biggrin_o.gif

Its nice to see everything together in a "kick ass" video mix.

Very nice mix, it shows the best of ArmA. Only 19 days inlove.gif

may I go a wee bit off-topic ?

Your clip reminded me of what I dreamt last night... I dreamt being trapped in a city a guy of my clan and we were low on ammo and some fucking buildings were collapsing and there was smoke everywhere ...

looks like ive mixed some ArmA trailers and some Marine videos from youtube and metacafe. biggrin_o.gif

I thank for positive comments. I hope I will useable in future - "ArmA movie making" smile_o.gif

Nice job Rainbow, liked it and thought the choice of music was good.

Sniper Pilot - Do you have anywhere you can upload a wmv/avi/mpg version to? I don't have flash installed (there isn't a 64bit flash player).

Nice job Rainbow, liked it and thought the choice of music was good.

Sniper Pilot - Do you have anywhere you can upload a wmv/avi/mpg version to? I don't have flash installed (there isn't a 64bit flash player).

yeah i will upload it to Get-realism.com also, so never fear!

Edit: Uploaded! Link

cool i'v never seen the swimming one before. Its going to be cool making some infiltration missions, may even make a Iron man competition/mission hehe. cool vid too.

Fit's matter is depends from taste. Next time I am going to use music more from ArmA's climate.

Fit's matter is depends from taste. Next time I am going to use music more from ArmA's climate.

Maybe try Metallica, Megadeth, or Rammstein next time?

When the game comes out, I'm gonna look for a Thompson SMG addon, and make a video with Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner as music.  wink_o.gif