Sign in to follow this  
snowballrules

Help ME

hi guys (to The moderators thanks for the birthday messege)

right to the point i have recently downlowded the aliens pack (with the preaditor) but one problem they are in the resistance section and i want them to be on the east side any way ill be able to do this with almost no downloading (limetid acsess to the internet)

thanks if you help

put an east unit as leader in the group

or you can change it in the mission file if you open it with notepad or something

edit: forgot to tell you to delete the unit

Ok put a east soldier on the map next the preditor, group him with the preditor, make sure the east soilder is the highest ranked unit and also make the presense of the east soilder to 0 so when you load the game he will not be there and you will be east. smile_o.gif

thanks for the help guys another thing tho since no tyranids were made for the warhammer mod im using the aliens as the "nids" but the loyle imperial army are on the resistance side to my release the mision if i can get the aliens on the east side heres my idea for it anyway and tell me what you think (its going to be my first proper one so any tips would be great) right its starts with you in a droppod above the atmosphere (barons space pack) and you have been assinde to cleanse the planit from the nid horde (pretty basic i know) all i really need to know is hoe to change from night to day as you pass a certern hight? will updat as much as i can