Sign in to follow this  
bravo 6

blood splash

Quote[/b] ]Well he DID post a warning, and it's not like the video jumped in your face.

It doesn´t matter if a warning is posted. The content is the deciding matter. The rules are pretty straight on this issue.

As we all already have noticed in some "recent" videos there are blood spash when we get hit.

Im sorry my expression but... What the hell is that suppose to be? crazy_o.gif

That "lego", Arcadish splash does not fit in this realistc game.

Im almost 100% sure that BIS will change that stupid and freacking effect for Gold version.

Since i don't have 100% sure i would like to see if this thread helps to get and join some opinions about the hit/injury effect..

How could this be instead then?

well maybe there will be an option.. in the menu so just turn it off wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Well he DID post a warning, and it's not like the video jumped in your face.

It doesn´t matter if a warning is posted. The content is the deciding matter. The rules are pretty straight on this issue.

You are not allowed to pretend your a moderator either smile_o.gif

Oups.. Now I did it confused_o.gificon_rolleyes.gif

I just assumed the primary purpose of the blood "puffs" were to make it clear to the shooter when he hit his target, but I agree that they should be made more visually realistic.

I just assumed the primary purpose of the blood "puffs" were to make it clear to the shooter when he hit his target, but I agree that they should be made more visually realistic.

usually when someone get's hit he reacts to it somehow like falling instantly but in OFP they just keep running if the hit wasn't lethal. of course small calibers combined with high adrenaline levels tend to have no effect on the target until he's dried out tounge2.gif

Wonder if the mods (not forum mods) will add the burning bodies effect as well. Would be kind of nice to have this effect as a stand alone thing rather than having to downlad 700+ megs for it.

Quote[/b] ]You are not allowed to pretend your a moderator either

I don´t. I just wanted to warn him to give him a chance to edit his post and don´t face restrictions like he has to now.