Sign in to follow this  
A.T.A

Mouse 5 support!

Ofp doesn't support mouse5 but mouse4 yes.

Generaly I use mouse4 and mouse5 for lean (in Red orchestra, Swat 4....) but i see Arma doesn't support the mouse5 (I tested arma Cdg version at L'etranger's Home ^^).

Can you add mouse5 support for arma please.

Thx A.T.A

Get new drivers, which let you bind mouse buttons to keyboard keys. Logitech drivers support that, I believe intelliPoint does, too.

Did you see the release date for ArmA? Do you think they will take suggestions and implement them at this stage of the development? whistle.gif

I recently found that 2 of my mouse buttons (new mouse) weren't detected in ofp, but worked in a few other games. I would think that by now it's standard in new games for all mouse inputs to be detected... I hope it will work in Arma.

The software such as MS Intellipoint and Logitech Setpoint can be used to map functions, but these programs take up memory and can often cause input conflicts in and outside of games.

I have a Logitech G7 wireless lasermouse, and i use the configuration software to bind the keys of the mouse to keyboard keys.

It helps in many ingame situations in many games, that you can leave your fingers @ w a s d, and call many functions via mouse buttons.

Did you see the release date for ArmA? Do you think they will take suggestions and implement them at this stage of the development? whistle.gif

Well they still have to do bug fixing and minor tweaks. This would probably count as a minor tweak.

I have a Logitech G7 wireless lasermouse, and i use the configuration software to bind the keys of the mouse to keyboard keys.

It helps in many ingame situations in many games, that you can leave your fingers @ w a s d, and call many functions via mouse buttons.

usage of multi-button mouse (more than 2 + wheel) reflects the players lack of coordination biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

no, seriously, they really help leaning

It´s not the lack of coordination. I only have two hands, and a keyboard is a little to big to reach all keys. Who will take the hand from the mouse to press a button?

obviously you didn't realise that I was joking, but anyway, I tend to release my left hand if I can't reach some button, but all the essential buttons are around w - a - s - d buttons so I really don't need to move my left hand in tight situations

Saitek Gaming Mice have programmable mouse buttons from keyboard. And they have great software soyou can do just about anything.

Razor mice are fully programable to keyboard though the Razor drivers \ software.

And are for left and right handed people.