Sign in to follow this  
Kirby

Complete StarWars mod?

I search and search for a StarWars mod.

But all I could find was the odd X-Wing, Falcon, or Speeder bike.

Is there any COMPLETE PACK of StarWars stuff?!

Every full mod I found has just stopped.

Edit: Rememberd what I was gunna say; Theres no droids, rebels, stormtroops or anything I can find.

banghead.gif

Ok.

Any links to these elusive downloads would be welcome. Maybe we could put a pack consisting of all the good SW addons and ask their makers for permission to release a full StarWars thing.

You don't see many public addons for Star Wars because of LucasArts lawyers and its active enterprise that Star Wars still is.

Acycin (sry, I know I wrote it wrong confused_o.gif ) made some really cool addons for SW, but I've never heared that he did release them...

Why the hell do all these big companies pick on the lil guys, when their just trying to have some fun and show their love for things like good ol' StarWars 'n' Halo 'n' stuff?!

I mean come on icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway. They cant do anything if the people made it themselves can they?

Made themselves...with a little help from official textures owned by a certain company...The StarWars franchise will be alive for a long time...in a galaxy far away.

Why the hell do all these big companies pick on the lil guys, when their just trying to have some fun and show their love for things like good ol' StarWars 'n' Halo 'n' stuff?!

I mean come on icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway. They cant do anything if the people made it themselves can they?

It's because they're greedy corporate sons of bastards who cannot stand to see someone actually enjoy somebody elses idea without them making a profit off of it in between. The terrorists with a clean cut image & 3 piece suits instead of rags on their heads!

There was a topic with some peeps that were making quite a few addons.I did a quick search here on the forums and didn't find it.

Galaxy at War : Battle For Geonosis is/was a mod.Appears their homepage is down

I found this video from Uziyahu that shows the mod in OFP with quite a few of the units that you are looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....search=

There was a topic with some peeps that were making quite a few addons.I did a quick search here on the forums and didn't find it.

Galaxy at War : Battle For Geonosis is/was a mod.Appears their homepage is down

I found this video from Uziyahu that shows the mod in OFP with quite a few of the units that you are looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....search=

Shame they seem to have stopped working on it. looks AWESOME.

Edit: Cant find naff all on OFP.info

Edit2: Just switch to search news. looks a lil more promising.

Edit3: Theres strom troopers and droids, ect. BUT Stormtroopers artn the same era as droids. where are the clones?! lol

Edit4: They're all crap anyway. I'll just wait untill that Galaxies at war is finished, if its still on-going. If not, there'll be anouther some day.