Sign in to follow this  
Shinkansen

my tonal supplements

According to a poll some days ago, finishing a small collection of addons for use with tonal is now on priority. As a first step I run through my harddisc, collecting smaller airplanes and ships that might fit in. Here are some first screens of the basic models, hope you can identify them.

tonup01pi9.jpg

tonup02tj5.jpg

Would be grat to combine it with the soon-to-come Tonal update by Ebud.

shinkasen... wouldnt it be wise to see what Ebuds tonal update has in store before adding 'new' content, as such whistle.gif

shinkasen... wouldnt it be wise to see what Ebuds tonal update has in store before adding 'new' content, as such  whistle.gif

Yes, of course. smile_o.gif

And I have contacted him and hope for some input.

On the other hand, this are addons I want to have for my tonal missions and some of them like Dragonfly, Do-28 Skyservant, Twin-Otter, Strikemaster, U-boat 206A class,

and Admirable class were never mentioned anywhere in this forum that someone has started or finished them.

This doesn,t belong to the Antonov An-2 and Fellow friendship.

Hi,

the overall idea for a campaign is that Tonali, the smaller island will be occupied (liberated) by rebell forces. There are rumors and / or hints, that the rebell force is supported by other countries.

So Tonal government will declare a Maritime Exclusion Zone, to stop transports to Tonali. This will be intended as a weakening move against rebell supply and reinforcement positions from Africa to Tonali.

The sub is not a nuke, it's a ex-german 206A class with a total length of 48.6m, a crew of 23 men and can operate in shallow water until 20m.

the uvmapping of the last planes aren't really good,

these one:

tonup02tj5el4.th.jpg

the top textures will be stretched  smile_o.gif

You scored three out of eight, there is no addon in the moment that is UV-mapped. biggrin_o.gif

the AN-2 is cool!

But the dragonfly is extremly cool to have in ofp. Low speed with allot of rockets, especially ffar's...

thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]You scored three out of eight, there is no addon in the moment that is UV-mapped.

yep sorry, a confusion with the blueprints. tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

sweet love the 4th one down, reminds me of a fighter jet james bond stole in one of the newer james bond movies. looks really good. smile_o.gif Love the additions of boats and subs too, greatly needed and would be great stuff to port over tto arma sometime in the future. wink_o.gif Hope that boat on the second pic will be in a civilian version too, would be useful for convoys and pirate, mercs , smuggler and more types of missions, especially if parts of the deck could be made walkable like the mapfact oil tanker. Any plans of life raft or small boat scripts? Sort of like whats on the mapfact oil tanker?

Il-2? An-2 you mean, Il-2 Sturmovik was basically a flying tank eventually...

I didnt say Il-2 wink_o.gifrofl.gif

yes your right, I was thinking about that game before I posted here actually. But still that planes is the best suited for OFP imo. I would love to see that in some kind of awesome third world camoflage! thumbs-up.gif

EDIT

I know these are allready out!

http://www.zap16.com/koksijd....MCE.jpg

But one of these would also be sweet for the Tonali Government! Pilatus PC-6's arent that expensive. < naah rather stick with the low budget russian stuff!

Please watch the image sizes - 146k - Fubar

Love the additions of boats and subs too, greatly needed and would be great stuff to port over tto arma sometime in the future.   wink_o.gif  Hope that boat on the second pic will be in a civilian version too, would be useful for convoys and pirate, mercs , smuggler and more types of missions, especially if parts of the deck could be made walkable like the mapfact oil tanker. Any plans of life raft or small boat scripts? Sort of like whats on the mapfact oil tanker?

Hi, the ship is an US ADMIRABLE CLASS minesweeper, built in the last days of ww2. Over thirty of these minesweepers were leased to Russia toward the end of World War Two and were never returned. (some of them were later sold to Tonal) Others saw action during Korea war, later some were sold to South Vietnam and at the last days of the vietnam war they were driven to Indonesia where they might be still in service as Patrol boats. Few of this class were sold for civil use, too. So this class can be used from all sides.

That last plane looks like a Bae Strikemaster (although I am probably wrong) but it would be great for use by a small African nation - I am pretty sure that Oman has/had some.

That last plane looks like a Bae Strikemaster (although I am probably wrong) but it would be great for use by a small African nation - I am pretty sure that Oman has/had some.

Hi, yes you are right, its a BAC Strikemaster widely used by the air forces of Botswana, Ecuador, Kenya, Kuwait, New Zealand, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Yemen and Sudan, and saw combat in Ecuador, Oman and South Yemen during its service life. It remains a mystery who sold it to Tonal...

Please watch the image sizes - 146k - Fubar

Ooh s*** I forgot about that... I do check it most of the time if my head is working properly... banghead.gifrofl.gif

naah rather stick with the low budget russian stuff!

Do you mean a Tonali Po-2? That would be crass... maybe the Liberation 41-45 Mod could make a tonali-camo'ed version of it as separate addon, like the SpecOps Piper was released out of the FDF Mod... That would be welcome.gif !!!

Edit: What plane is that tri-jet transport plane in the first pic?

But one of these would also be sweet for the Tonali Government! Pilatus PC-6's arent that expensive. < naah rather stick with the low budget russian stuff!

Hi, there are a lot of airplane addons released that would fit in very well:

- Pilatus Porter (CSJ)

- Skyvan (Scud)

- Birddog (Scud)

- DC3 (several Addonmakers)

- MIG-21 (several Addonmakers)

I play normaly with the tonal forces with several old jet powered atack planes.

Hawker Hunter

Canberra

Mig-17

Il-28

(all from footmuch)

don't forget Cesna float plane.

BUZZARD @ Sep. 26 2006,18:55)]Edit: What plane is that tri-jet transport plane in the first pic?

In the first pic are a

- Fokker F-28 Fellowship (I think is already done in FDF)

- DeHavilland Twin Otter (DHC-6)